Saturday, May 30, 2020

Featured Author: Allie Able

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Allie Able!!



Scattered Pieces (Cape Isle, #1)

The quaint coastal town of Cape Isle, South Carolina is the perfect spot for Summer Foster when she escapes her abusive husband.

Finally able to live her dream of owning a bakery, Summer begins the task of rebuilding her life, making sure there is no room for romance or relationships because in her experience they only lead to trouble. However, when Grant Hamilton, who has served as a Marine for the last ten years, crosses her path, the chance encounter has them both rethinking their futures, as there is no denying the magnetic pull they feel towards each other.

When Summer’s past returns to haunt her, will Grant help Summer pick up the scattered pieces of her life, or will they all fall apart?

**This book can be read as a standalone. 



Damaged Pieces (Cape Isle, #2)

Add it to your TBR here: 

When something is damaged or broken, the pieces can be put back together, but they will never be the same.”
KATIE: When I was left to raise my daughter alone, I decided dating just wasn't worth it. I never wanted my daughter to experience the kind of heartbreak only a man can give you and I didn't have the time, until Nicholas Sinclaire came walking into my life with his charming smile and his mischievous eyes. I just wish I would have known how it was going to end.
NICK: I knew she was it for me the moment I met her, but I had to leave. I had one more tour to do overseas and then I could come home to her for good. Little did we know, I wouldn't come back the same man. I was damaged beyond repair, so I pushed I them away and hurt them. It didn't take me long to realize the mistake I had made. Now, I will stop at nothing to get them back in my life, but will Katie want my Damaged Pieces?

*'This book can be read as a standalone.




Broken Pieces (Cape Isle, #3) 

Add it to you TBR here: 

Zack: I made a promise to myself the day I met Lexie Sinclaire—a promise that I would protect her. What I didn't expect was to fall in love with my best friend. For eighteen years I have kept my feelings for her a secret, always waiting for the right time to tell her. So, when that time finally comes, the unthinkable happens and I find myself doubting if she is the one who can mend my broken pieces. 

Lexie: I never realized Zack's true feelings for me. I should have seen them all along, but I didn't and now it may be too late. My strong best friend is crumbling, barely holding on. I'm scared that his broken pieces are too fractured and I'm not sure if I'm capable of holding them together. 

**This book can be read as a standalone.



Vulnerable Pieces (Cape Isle, #4) 

 Add it to your TBR: 

Jenna- After getting my heart trampled on by a man, I am in no hurry to ever go through that again. I go back to school, get my degree, and move to Cape Isle. For two years, I am content with my boring, practical life, until Parker Hamilton comes strolling into town with his tailored suits and his dirty talking mouth. 

Our arrangement is supposed to be simple: just sex. Of course the universe has other plans and once again I am left vulnerable to a man.

Parker- I spent the last few years working my ass off to open up my own law firm back in my hometown. I don't have the time for a relationship, nor do I want the stress that comes from having to deal with one. All of that changes for me the minute I meet Jenna Hudson. Our 'friends with benefits' arrangement quickly becomes something more for me, but I'm not sure Jenna will ever allow herself to feel the same way. 

When real life slaps us in the face, I have to try to figure out how to make this guarded girl believe that I am not going anywhere. 

She can try to push me away all she wants, but I'll be damned if I'm going to leave her alone to deal with her vulnerable pieces.

**This book can be read as a standalone



Allie also has a romantic comedy that was co-written with Becca Taylor. You don't want to miss this hilarious book that shows the dating struggle is real. 


Must Fit the List
by Allie Able and Becca Taylor 

Have you ever wished you could create the world's perfect man? A man to fulfill your every fantasy? A man who could walk off the pages of your favorite novel? Yeah. Well, so have I. 

After ten plus years of looking, I've had enough. My dating history is a joke, and I need to start from scratch. I've decided to design the man who will rock my world—on paper, anyway. I don't know if he exists, but if he's out there, I am determined to find him. If he doesn't fit my list, he's out. That's the only catch. I'm not going to settle for anything less than perfect. 

Grab a glass of wine, some chocolate, and maybe even some chips, ladies, because we're taking a trip down memory lane ... Cass style.



Allie Able's newest release is now LIVE! 



Love and Whiskey 

Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/3dku8jO


❝Lillian Chant is determined to float through life without forming any real attachments. Abandoned and thrust into the world at an early age taught her one valuable lesson--the only person you can really count on is yourself. She’s spent her adult life moving from state to state, recreating herself using her smile and well-crafted lies to get by. The last thing she expects is to meet a man who resists all of her efforts to push him away, but that’s exactly what happens when her world collides with Matthew Breaux.

Matt is fascinated by Lily. For the past ten years, his sole focus has been on building his business, but now he finds himself distracted by her beautiful gray eyes and the secrets she’s trying so hard to keep.

Will she drop her walls enough to let him in, or will her darkness swallow her whole?❞




About Allie: 
Allie Able is a romance writer who tries to juggle her time between being a mother and an author. Allie was raised in a small town in Mississippi and now resides in Florida. Reading and writing romance has always been her first love. She decided to pursue her dreams of becoming a writer full-time, when the characters dancing around in her head wouldn't stop demanding her attention. Now she can be found sitting at her desk, feeding her coffee addiction, as she creates heartbreaking romance with spicy ever afters.

I love getting to know fellow romance authors and readers, so stop by anytime for a chat. 

Allie Able Facebook:
Facebook:
Twitter: 
Instagram:
Amazon Author Page:  
Goodreads Page:
Bookbub: 


Interview With Allie Able:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
The Cape Isle series contains four different couples. All of the books can be read as a stand-alone, but all of the couples appear in each book. These books are based in a small coastal town in South Carolina. Must Fit the List is a hilarious romantic comedy that I co-wrote with Becca Taylor. The story follows Cass while she experiences the ups and downs of the dating world. Love and Whiskey is my latest release. It’s based on New Orleans. It shows shows Lily’s traumatic past and how hard Matt has to work to get her to drop her guard enough to let him in. 

2. How many books have you written? 
I’ve written six books. One of which was co-written. Which is your favorite? I don’t particularly have a favorite. I love all of the characters I’ve created, but Scattered Pieces will always be my most personal and the one that started me on this crazy journey.

3. How do you come up with your characters names?
 Summer and Grant just came to me, along with Lily’s name. I heard their names in my head long before I created their characters. Other names I’ve used have come from actual people who have meant a lot to me and some have came simply from the scrolling through Facebook. LOL.

4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
Yes. Morning time is my favorite time to write. My brain feels fresh and I haven’t had the outside world stress me out yet. If I’m on a tight deadline, I write all day. I usually write until lunch time, take a break to clean my house or catch up on laundry, and then fix myself a cup of tea and get back to it. I try to me done for the day by the time I have to cook dinner at five o’clock. Then it’s family time with my boyfriend and daughters. 

5. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
Yep! I have written all of my books at the same desk. I’ve moved a couple of times over the years and I no longer have my own home office, but my antique desk has always been my favorite spot. 

6. Do you have a release day tradition?
 Yes. I always have a mild panic attack for a few hours. LOL. I try to stay active on social media most of the day to thank whoever is sharing my release and then I pop a bottle of champagne and celebrate.

7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose?
 A private island where I could spend my days sunbathing and writing all of the words without distraction.

8. What writing projects are you currently working on? 
I’m currently working on book two in the Magnolia Distillery series and I hope to have it out by mid October at the latest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment