Monday, May 25, 2020

Release Boost for Secret Keeper by Christopher Harlan




Title: Secret Keeper
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: Christopher Harlan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: May 17, 2020



Blurb

She was the fruit of a forbidden tree, but nothing in this world was going to stop me from tasting her.
My name is Dylan Murphy, and I work for the rich and powerful of an exclusive Manhattan building. Graham Morgan was my first boss, but soon after I was working with some of the most famous entrepreneurs, business moguls, and movie stars in the city. They trusted me because I always followed the cardinal rules:
Never betray secrets. And never, under any circumstance, get personally involved.
I’d never dreamed of violating my professional mantra.
Not until she walked past me.
The look we exchanged that night set my body on fire, and I knew right then and there that no matter the consequences, she was going to be mine. But she was one of them—off limits and out of my league, but she was the kind of woman who I was willing to risk everything for.
I keep other people’s secrets for a living, but the biggest secret of all might be my own.


ADD TO GOODREADS





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited







Author Bio


With an introverted mind and a sarcastic sense of humor, Christopher Harlan has been many things throughout his life. He started life as a mixed up mixed kid, like his protagonist, Logan, in his bestselling Young Adult novel “Away From Here”, and now spends his days writing stories. He’s published over 15 books in contemporary romance and young adult, and has no plans of stopping anytime soon. The one constant in his life has been his love of a good book, and his passion for telling stories. He was born and raised in Queens, New York. 


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment