Sunday, August 11, 2019

Featured Author: Rebecca Anne Stewart






Way of the Wolf: Ascension (The Wulvers Bk1) 

My father is the alpha, a mantle my unborn brother will take one day. But as daughter of the alpha, my role isn’t yet certain.

My heart is set on becoming the beta, I want to show our kind that a female can be just as strong as any other wolf, without needing a mate to protect her.

But when my father is called to help a neighboring pack, suddenly everything changes. I’m thrown into a world of intrigue, deadly plots, and a fight for power.

As a female who never wanted or needed a mate, I now find myself torn between two males. One, the leader. The other, an untamed wolf.

Either way, taking a mate requires submission, and it’s not in my nature to submit. But no matter how hard I try to fight it, it seems my fate has already been decided. 





 
 




 Way of the Wolf: Retribution  (The Wulvers Bk2)

My father is dead, and my need for vengeance fuels my every decision and every move. I may not have evidence to prove it, but I know who’s responsible and it’s only a matter of time before I bring them down.

Roarke is now more determined than ever to prove his worth—not only as the alpha of our pack, but also as my mate. He made it clear our bond will be sealed on the next full moon, and my growing feelings for him make me realize there’s no fighting fate.

But our pack is in danger, secrets start to surface, and loyalties are questioned. Nobody can be trusted, and it seems our enemies are closer than we thought.

Now that I know my place in this world, there’s nothing I won’t do to keep my position in the pack and protect those who are under my care. Roarke and I might have gotten off to a rocky start, but soon everyone will know that together the alpha and I…

We’re a force to be reckoned with.  




Pre-order:




About Rebecca Anne Stewart

Rebecca is an Author, musician and singer/song writer based in Alyth, Scotland. She focuses her energy on her creative passions and uses her Highland roots to influence all aspects of her life.
Rebecca comes from a family of musicians and spent much of her childhood absorbing the sounds of traditional music while touring Scotland. Rebecca also has a keen interest in her genealogy as she descends from the countries travelling folk, a culture steeped in history and stories.
A proud Scottish person with a rich family heritage, Rebecca enjoys spending time with her loved ones, travelling her beautiful native homeland and performing with friends.


Social Media Links:






Interview With Rebecca Anne Stewart

   1.     Can you tell us a little about your books?
The Wulvers series is paranormal/shifter romance. The first two books follow Cathwulf who struggles to find her place in the world when she’s forced to follow duty rather than her dreams. They’re based in my homeland of Scotland and feature strong female leads and I try to put my own spin in the usual werewolf tropes.

   2.     What inspires you to write?
Anything and everything. Most ideas come to me when I’m lost in daydream or listening to music. I’m also inspired by a lot of Scottish history and mythology that feature strongly in my writing.

   3.     Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I have no structure at all haha, I write when I get urge to, no matter what time of day or where I am, in between walking my dog and playing music.

    4.     Do you work with an outline, or just write?
I normally start writing with no idea where the story is going. With some books, an outline will come to me after the first few chapters other times I write the whole book with no idea how it’s going to end!
     
    5.     How do you come up with your characters names?
I try to keep most of my character names Scottish or Celtic and I like the name to have something to do with their personality so it normally means a lot of research.

   6.     Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
I like to have a bit of chocolate nearby just to keep me motivated.

   7.     If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
oh that's a difficult one maybe one of the Harry Potter characters so I could use magic to clean my flat?

   8.     What writing projects are you currently working on?
I’m currently finishing off and planning the next few books in The Wulvers Series and I’m also writing some vampire books that will be in my Risen Series as well I like keeping a few projects going at once!



No comments:

Post a Comment