Monday, August 12, 2019

Featured Author: Kristie Leigh

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Krisite Leigh!!!



Wrecked by Her (Book 1)


Blurb:
Loving Jules in high school was easy—gentle and natural. But that was eight years ago, before she left town. Before she took off and left my heart shattered.

Now she’s back…with a kid I’ve never met.

A hurricane, that’s what she is—powerful and potentially destructive, yet so thrilling and intense.

If she leaves me wrecked again…I won’t survive








Saved by Him (Book 2)

Blurb:
I'm  always running, hiding to avoid the reality that has become my life. Hunter didn’t deserve the destruction I left in my wake—I just hope it’s repairable.

Because I need him.

I need him to love me like he used to, to make me whole again. To remind me that my reality doesn’t have to be like this.

Most importantly…I need him to save me.


Pre Order:


About Kristie Leigh:
I'm a feisty redheaded Canadian/American who fell in love with romance novels when my friend Phil bought me a Kindle that hasn't left my side since.

My favorite books to read are anything taboo and super sick and twisted. I'm not sure I will ever write anything dark, but I would love to give it a shot one day.

I live in South Florida with my high school sweetheart and three kids.

I grew up in Burlington, ON, Canada but made the move to South Florida in 2013 and definitely don't miss the snow.

I'm not sure where this writing journey will take me but either way, I know it will be a fun new adventure, and I'm super excited about it.


Social Media Links:
Goodreads: bit.ly/KristieLeighGR  
Twitter: bit.ly/KristieLeighTweets  


 Interview With Kristie Leigh:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 

Wrecked by Her is my debut novel that released on 08/07. It’s a new adult contemporary romance that has a little bit of everything: second-chance, friends-to-lovers and single-parent all rolled into one. 

Hunter and Jules have been together since they were young teens, and Jules ends up going to school on the other side of the country. When Jules’s mom gets sick, she’s forced to come home and face her past.

I also write with Stephie Walls as Mila Hart. They’re all cheeky, erotic quickies. We recently released No Strings and Mixologist.

2. What inspires you to write?


So many things: music, family, friends, people watching, and the list goes on. The slightest thing can spark an idea, and it seems to snowball from there.

3. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?

Ummm no. Honestly, I am the worst about procrastinating, I have three kids (9, 15, and 18) and am temporarily working from home. I write whenever; sometimes I just stare at the screen willing the words to come

4. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

I do a little of both. I usually have a loose outline, and then just roll with it. If I’m stuck, I usually have to get a little more in depth with the outline. 

5. Do you have a favorite spot to write?

Yes, I have a super big and comfy couch that you just sink into. It’s in the TV room though, so my kids and hubby usually interrupt me in there. But honestly, I don’t mind writing anywhere. As long as it’s not too quiet and the noise is constant, I’m good to go.

6. Have you ever experience a case of writer’s block? If yes, how do you cure it?    

Ugh, yes! A lot of the time it’s my self-doubt creeping in or something in my personal life that causes it. I haven’t found a cure; if someone does, I would LOVE to hear it. HAHA!

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?


I’d love to be able to read minds.

8 .What writing projects are you currently working on?

Soooo many! I put a few projects on hold to finish my duet, so I’m going back to finish them. One is a rom-com series about a single mom who’s recently divorced. Each book is about a different guy she’s dating. Then I’ll most likely move on to a story about a surfer chick who doesn’t do relationships. 

Under our Mila Hart pen name, we have two more novellas coming by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment