Sunday, June 16, 2019

Featured Author: Cole Denton


Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Cole Denton!!




Forged 

Blurb:

What happens when you wake up one day to discover that you’ve been on autopilot your entire life? 

My life has always been more downs than ups. Good things rarely knocked on my door. But hard knocks never failed to kick my ass. Nothing good would ever happen to me.

Or so I thought.

In college I discovered women, and never looked back. But even though I was never alone, I was always lonely. 

I didn't know exactly what I needed. Only that I needed something more.

Until I saw her. Then I knew. She was what I needed. We were perfect. Incendiary! We were going to be what happily ever afters were about! 

Or so I thought.

Now I'm ten years older. A hundred years wiser. I have survived so many trials by fire, nothing could penetrate my scarred and jaded armor. 

Or so I thought.

This is my story...


**Author’s note: Forged is a dark novel with intense scenes that may trigger some readers. Please read with caution.





Amazon UK: 

Amazon CA: 






Steel

Blurb: 

Ryan

Decades of personal demons, I thought I had successfully suppressed, were beginning to tear at me again. Wounds I never even realized I had, were opening. I ached for something more. Something deeper. And I had a feeling that Russell, the “Top of all Tops,” the so-called “Dom’s Dom” just might have the answers to helping me find what I so desperately needed. 


Russell

Curiosity and the hope for something more put him on the doorstep of my home. Ryan Hudson. I said I was willing to mentor him as he began to explore his darker longings. I know I'm asking the impossible by asking him to let go. To trust me. But that is precisely what draws me to this beautifully scarred young man. The challenge. As for my darker longings where he's concerned...well, I will just have to steel my heart against those...for now...


Russell said that I needed to trust him, but could I do that? 


Ryan had nothing left to lose, but possibly everything to gain.


This is our story…


**Author’s note: Steel is a dark novel with intense scenes that may trigger some readers. Please read with caution.





Amazon US: 

Amazon UK: 

Amazon CA: 




About Cole Denton:



Cole Denton is an ocean lover who finds joy in almost all physical activities. He is especially passionate about baseball and surfing, indulging in them every chance he gets. 

His other passion is writing. It began at a young age and followed him through to his time at a university in SoCal where he majored in screenwriting.  

After moving to Sin City itself, Cole has put his knowledge and talent as a writer to work by pursuing a career as a dark fiction author. Cole is enjoying testing his kinky side, in pursuit of all things pleasurable.

Cole Denton Links: 



Website: coledenton.com 









Interview With Cole Denton:
 
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
-Right now I have two books written in a three book series, called the Trial By Fire Series. These are a blend of dark fiction and romance with some erotic and taboo elements.

2. What inspires you to write?
-I’m motivated and inspired by people and emotions. I want to tell stories of love, needs and desires. 

3. How do you come up with your characters names? 
-I try to pick names of people that I don’t know or are in my life. I don’t want my thoughts of them to interfere with the character. Sometimes I use a name generator.

4.  If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
-Russell Moore. The guy is well rounded and his life is put together. He has a strong personality and everyone wants to be him. I’d be happy with being his friend.

5. Do you have a release day tradition?
-At the time of me filling out this interview, I’ve only had one release. My second release will be on June 13th, so I’ll see what I did the same, lol. I think if I were to start one, it might just be to take the day off work from the day job.

6. Do you work with an outline, or just write? 
-I work with a loose outline. I write down stuff I want to include in each book and then build off of it. I rely heavily on notes that I make because it keeps me organized and focused of parts of the story.

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
-I’d have the ability to stop time! I’m happy with where my life is at this moment and I want to savor all of it.

8. What  writing projects are you currently working on?
-Currently I’m working on the third book to my Trial By Fire Series. I’m also kicking around a few ideas and possibly a co-write.

No comments:

Post a Comment