Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Featured Author: KL Shandwick

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
KL Shandwick!!






Piper: A Last Score Spin Off

  

Blurb:


I know what they think.


They think I’m too innocent for the life I have chosen.

Maybe they’re right. Maybe I am.

However, sometimes a girl needs to follow her instincts even if they may lead to failure. Who knows, the bigger the risk the greater the riches could be?

The facts are, I have a musical gift, a new beginning and an incredible opportunity.

Simon McLennan’s reputation as a taker is a well known fact.

But I have a secret crush. Is the attraction mutual or am I out of my depth with someone like him?

Living in the shadow of a dark and lonely past it’s my time to shine.
My time to take what I want.

Even if it means risking what’s safe for our few stolen moments.

Oh did I mention, Simon is one of my mentors, a rock star idol and my famous adoptive father’s bandmate?
 






Last Score Series

 
 Book 1 Gibson’s Legacy 



Book 2 Trusting Gibson  



Book 3 Gibson’s Melody

                            




About KL Shandwick:

Writing came relatively later in life for me after a challenge by a friend led to The Everything Trilogy. Little did I know then this would lead to my attending international author signings all over the world. I love creating new characters and story lines for my readers. My characters are complex, given their circumstances and have flaws which I hope helps the connection between them and my readers. I am a total pantster in writing style and enjoy the journeys my characters take me on during the creation of the novels, and each character has his or her own voice. I don't use prepared outlines for her stories preferring the characters to take their own direction as the story progresses. I'm married with three grown up children and grandchildren and live in the Yorkshire countryside, writing full time. When I'm not writing I love attending rock concerts, author signings, eating out, *who doesn't? And spending time with my husband and family.






Social Media Links










No comments:

Post a Comment