Friday, July 27, 2018

Featured Author: AC Vazquez





Good Enough: Part I


Jasper provides so much of what Marin needs except for the one thing she craves more than anything love. A family tragedy strikes forcing Jasper to turn to Marin in his time of need. Marin can't help but be there for the man she loves. Can the feelings he has for Marin develop into love despite the challenges they face? Can Marin show Jasper that she deserves all of him? Will she ever be good enough?










 The One That Got Away

Mia and Lucien are a young couple in love; when Lucien, an up and coming artist gets caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle which causes him to loose control. After the ultimate betrayal, Mia gives up Lucien because she wants more out of life. Years later, Lucien discovers he has a child with Mia, his Mariposa. He is left to wonder is it too late for him to correct his mistakes and earn back the one that got away.





About AC Vazquez:

AC Vazquez is a sassy, brash wife and mother of five who has captured the Florida writing scene with her tell it how it is Jersey vibes. AC has always had a love of writing, finding a home in the literary worlds of poetry, romance and erotica which she believes go hand in hand. AC uses her words to entice women to embrace and celebrate there inner vixen.







Interview With AC Vazquez:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
The One That Got Away is about love, betrayal and forgiveness. Mia and Lucien fall in love but he betrays her trust. Years later their daughter finds him and he wants the love of his life back. 
In Good Enough Marin falls in love with her millionaire boss, Jasper. The concern in their relationship is that perhaps she isn't good enough for his world.


2. What inspires you to write?
There are so many things that inspire me to write. I became a reader at a very early age and it was my escape, my entertainment and my educator. My stories usually come to me as a dream (sleeping or daydream) inspired by a song or a person or a place. For me there has always been an overwhelming need to write it down and now to share it. I am inspired to give others the haven I have always found in words.

3. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I usually write at night when my children are asleep. I have five kids so it can get a little crazy trying to write during the day. If I do get an idea during the day I stop and write down no matter where I am.

4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Hmmm, a glass of white wine or a cup of coffee and always a bottle of water.

5. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
One of my favorite spots to write is in my bedroom. I have a little corner on my bed that I curl up with my laptop or notebook and just write.

6. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
My household is obsessed with superheros, so I love this question. I would either be a super genius or a mind reader.

7. What writing projects are you currently working on?
I am currently editing part 2 of Good Enough. It will be out very soon. I am also finishing up book 1 of the Grown and Sexy Series. I am so excited to be working on a series of stories that intertwine. The series is about four friends that are in various stages of their lives and find love. The first book is about Jules a divorced mother of 2 who meets Barrett Sinclair while on vacation celebrating her 40th birthday with her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment