Saturday, March 10, 2018

Review for Fighting Irish by Katy Regnery



BLURB:

Rory Haven and Brittany Manion knew one another as children...

...but it's been a long time since their childhood summers at Summerhaven.

The Havens weren't the children who attended exclusive Summerhaven Camp in Center Sandwich, New Hampshire. They were the children of the owners, expected to “pull their weight” and absolutely forbidden to fraternize with the paying guests. But that didn't keep Rory from having a quiet, unrequited crush on gorgeous, popular, insanely-rich, Brittany Manion for three tortuous summers.

When all-grown-up, recently-engaged Brittany books the off-season summer camp for her upcoming spring wedding, she immediately recognizes Rory as the scorching-hot boy who wouldn’t give her the time of day. Meanwhile Rory, who senses that Brittany’s nuptials are less about Mr. Right and more about Mr. Right Now, launches the fight of his life to win the heart of the girl he’s always wanted.


REVIEW BY TABITHA:
Let me start off by saying I really love this author. I enjoy her writing style and the flow of all her books. If I want a sweet, adorable story with a hot as he** hero then this is the author I turn to. This is the start of a new series staring siblings. Rory is so swoon worthy. I immediately fell in love with him. Actually, I fell in love with his family. I am a sucker for second chance love stories and find myself always rooting for them to get their HEA and this one is no different. I really was rooting for Rory and Brittany. Even though Brittany came home to get married to someone that was not Rory. Does Rory win her over? Does Britt decide that the person she is supposed to be marrying is not Mr. Right? I can't wait to see where Ms. Regnery takes the other siblings books. My one and only complaint was I felt like it was just a little slow in the beginning but then when you get into it, you really get into it and won't want to put it down.

AMAZON US Buy Link


No comments:

Post a Comment