Monday, October 23, 2017

Featured Author: Phoebe Alexander

Welcome Today's Featured Author  
Phoebe Alexander!! 




Mountains Wanted

Dr. Sarah Lynde is an open-minded sexual adventurer. A sociology professor and single mother of two, she thinks she knows exactly what she wants, and it's not a relationship.That is, until she meets Army First Sergeant James McAllister, a handsome and intelligent ROTC instructor. Despite being from very different worlds, their connection is unlike anything she has ever experienced. Sarah knows she and James don't want the same things, but he's still a mountain she can't resist climbing.

***WARNING, this is not your typical cookie-cutter erotic romance. This book is only intended for mature readers who are 18+***








Fisher of Men 
 
Leah Miller's eyes are opened to a whole new world by Chris "Cap" Sheldon, a charter fishing captain in Ocean City, Maryland. Despite her best efforts not to fall for him, his charm and rugged good looks are too hard to resist.

But what happens when his lifestyle conflicts with her Christian faith? And is there any way Cap would give up the lifestyle he loves for the woman who has stolen his heart?

 



 
 









The Playground 
 
As a teacher, I'm used to being on the playground. But I never thought I'd be the one swinging.

I'm also a wife and mother, always trying to keep everyone happy. My sons just left for college, forcing me to see how far apart my husband and I have grown. I feel like a damn cliché.

Then the teacher down the hall with questionable morals introduces me to her friends. They're swingers.

What the what?!

It's all fun and games until your sex swing breaks. Haha, no really, so far it seems like all fun and games. It could be the answer to what’s missing in my life...or maybe I’m just not asking the right questions?

*18+ Readers Only due to Mature Content*
 



 
 
 
 
The Catch 
 
Sassy, voluptuous Paisley Parker has always been a woman on a mission. First, it was to make a name for herself as a BBW burlesque dancer in New York, and now it's to become Manager Extraordinaire of The Factory, a members only lifestyle club in Ocean City, Maryland. When Cap and Leah Sheldon hand over the reins, Paisley's first task is to hire a web development company to create a new website for the club.

That's when she meets Calvin Mitchell, who is anything but the computer geek she imagined he would be. Tall, dark, and hotter than the beach on the 4th of July, he agrees to build her website, but he's bent on building something else, too: a serious relationship.

Paisley has sworn off relationships, preferring the ease and simplicity of lifestyle hookups. Plus, there's the age difference: she's 36, he's 26. But when Paisley's past comes back to haunt her,
Calvin seems like the only port in the storm. When he devotes himself to helping her, she sees him in a completely new light, leading her to wonder...

Is Calvin the catch Paisley didn't even know she was fishing for?

***PLEASE NOTE*** This book is intended for readers 18+ due to adult language and situations. The Catch is Book #2 in the Eastern Shore Swingers series, but can be read as a standalone.
 



Interview With Phoebe Alexander

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write what I call sexpositive, bodypositive erotic romance. That means my characters embrace their sexuality and are often involved in ethical nonmonogamy (swinging and/or polyamorous relationships). I try to feature characters of diverse sizes and ages. My heroines are often plus-sized, ranging from a size 12 to a size 22. After all, sexy doesn't have a size.

2. How did you choose the genre you write in?
I've written sexy stuff since I was in junior high. I've always loved writing that sort of stuff, and I used to blog on an adult site as well, so it was a very natural fit for me.

3. What book is your newest release?

I have a holiday novella coming out on 11/11 which is currently on pre-order!

4. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I've been writing since I was really little, and finished my first book when I was 8 years old.

5. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I mostly write in my newly renovated office space which is totally girly with pink, purple and teal. I live in a house full of boys so it's nice to have a feminine space! My office window looks out over my front yard which is wooded. I have four cats so I often watch them playing out the window.

6. When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen?
Always computer! I type over 100 words per minute, and it feels like torture to write anything by hand.

7. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?

Start with Mountains Wanted - it's free on all platforms! It's the first book in a military romance series.

8. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
I would probably be able to predict the future if I could have any super power. If I had a fairy godmother to whisk me away, I'd probably either choose somewhere warm and tropical, or Italy.

9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm working on a secret project that will be released 1/31 and will be working on the next book in the Eastern Shore Swingers Series for National Novel Writing Month!
Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment