Monday, May 30, 2016

Featured Author: R.S. Broadhead

Welcome Today's Featured Author
 R.S. Broadhead!!!




Realms of Darkness Series:
This is a New Adult Paranormal Series. There will be four books. Unveiled, Reckoning, Torment, and the fourth book will release next year. Torment is the new release set to come out May 31st.

Unveiled Book One:  

Reckoning Book Two:  


TORMENT

Blurb-

A mental hospital. 

Reese Salt doesn’t know where she is or where she came from. She’s battling a darkness inside that makes her do things … inhumane things. This is how Reese wakes up after being locked away in a hospital for the mentally insane for over a year. 

A year of being away from everything. 

Reese’s next journey takes her across the world for training she needs to fight her greatest enemy—Dermetheus. The man who destroyed her life and plans to destroy the world. Can she find the strength to battle the beast inside to be who she needs to be?  

With Reese being absent, things are chaotic for everyone left behind in Jackson. Shayla is forced to step up as leader and can’t seem to catch a break from the forces moving against them. Are they fighting a losing battle? Will Reese ever return? 

Hope seems lost. 

All they can do is believe in themselves in a time of despair. No matter what happens. 

War is coming.
Buy Link for Torment:




Online release party. There will be games, gift card giveaways, a kindle fire, and a copy of Reckoning signed by the cast of Supernatural. 




Book Trailer



About R.S. Broadhead:
R.S. Broadhead is the author of new adult paranormals. When she's not writing you can find her ghost hunting, taking a nap, or surfing the web for creepy stories for inspiration on her next novel.
She lives in Alabama with her husband, two feisty girls, and a gassy pug! She loves to chat with readers!
Author Links:

https://www.goodreads.com/RSBroadhead



Interview With R.S. Broadhead:
1              Can you tell us a little about your books? 
Yes!! Right now I have one series out called Realms of Darkness. These books are New Adult Paranormals, but really, I like to think of them as genre confused. They have paranormal elements (monsters), comedy (the loud mouth, dick hungry best friend the main source for that), romance, and action. 
 

2              When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
It all started when I was bored at work one day. At the time I worked at an accounting firm over an hour away from my house. They required us to take an hour lunch break, and I had nothing to do. I started typing, and months later had over 80 thousand words on Unveiled! 
 

3              Do you work with an outline, or just write? 
I just write. My writing style is all over the place. Most of the time I’ve got several books going on at once and within those books several chapters going on. I write on what I’m in the mood for that day. 
 

4              Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
Oddly enough it was my desk at the accounting firm, but since I don’t work there any more … yeah, it kind of blows. I don’t think they would let me come in and write there when I want. Haha. But my recliner has taken a close second. 
 

5              Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
Only a bottle of water. I’m not much of a snacker.
 

6              Do you listen to music while you write? 
Most of the time no, unless it’s a steamy or fighting part. Music has inspired several scenes though. Imagine Dragons is my main band for inspiration. 
 

7              What’s your favorite summertime activity?
 Getting on the boat and heading to the river! So relaxing and just a quick trip down the road. 
 

8. What are you working on next? 
Right now I am in the process of writing my first Horror. That’s right, move over Stephen King. Ha! Yeah, right. A girl can dream, can’t she? But yeah, it will be a stand-alone book, but part of a series of similar books based off of urban legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment