Saturday, May 21, 2016

Review of Let's Dance Again by Charlotte Eve


"I'd pay a million dollars just to touch you right now.”


The brand new sequel to Dance with the Billionaire! 

When I first met Dylan Campbell, I had no idea how much my life would change. This time last year, I’d never even set foot on an aeroplane, and now here I am jetting halfway across the world! 

Sometimes I think I must be dreaming, as I look around me at my perfect new life – a glitzy world of gourmet restaurants and five-star hotels, not to mention the intensity of Dylan’s love for me.  

But I’m about to discover that things aren’t quite as perfect as they seem. Because it turns out there’s a nasty surprise waiting just around the corner – one that threatens to destroy our perfect new life forever ... 

From the author of Dance with the Billionaire comes this brand new sequel – taking Dylan Campbell and Julia Tate on a whole new adventure. Due to a number of SMOKING HOT scenes of an adult nature, this novel is only suitable for those aged eighteen and older ... 



REVIEW BY TABITHA:
I was super stoked to get my hands on the conclusion of Dylan and Julia and I must say I was not disappointed. This book picks up right where the first one ends so if you haven't read it then you really need to start with it. Dylan is my hero seriously. I love that he believes no ifs, ands, or buts about it that he and Julia are meant to be no matter what and he refuses to let Julia give up her dancing career. He is the best kind of hero there is. Now Julia, I wanted to strangle her a couple times but I can't say that I wouldn't do the exact same thing given the situations that she is put in. And Dylan's mom, well let's just say there were a few moments where I wanted to push her in front of a bus but eventually I thought better of that. After all, she is Dylan's mom. Kudos to Bella for the laughs and for figuring things out before it was too late. I won't say any more so I don't give anything away. All in all this book was really good. I give this one 4.75 AMAZEBALLS stars!!

Amazon US Buy Link


No comments:

Post a Comment