Saturday, February 20, 2016

Featured Auhtor: Winter Travers

Welcome Today's Featured Auhtor
Winter Travers!!
 

Loving Lo: Devil’s Knights Series Book 1

Finding love again was never in Meg's plans. One eventful morning at the dollar store changes her life forever. Can she let Lo in her life without losing herself again? Or will she walk away from the one true thing that could make her happy?

 

Purchase Link
   http://amzn.com/B00UCANMJO




Finding Cyn: Devil’s Knights Series Book 2

Beaten and broken down by the man who was supposed to be her happy ending, Cyn’s lost and alone, with no happy ending in sight.
Can Rigid break through Cyn’s walls, showing her she is more than her shattered past, or will her demons consume her before Rigid can find her?



 Purchase Link  




Gravel’s Road: Devil’s Knights Series Novella Book 3

Ethel had her happily ever after. It may have ended too soon, but it was more than some people got. After Gravel gets hurt, it’s Ethel to the rescue, nursing him back to health, and unearthing feelings she had tried to hide for so long.
Gravel doesn’t want to settle down. He’s lived his life his way for the past forty years, why mess with something that isn’t broke? Except Ethel manages to sneak her way in, making Gravel second guess his plan, wondering if maybe there has been something missing all along.




Purchase Link
 http://amzn.com/B01355FA6U
 



Battling Troy: Devil’s Knights Series Book 4

A one night stand; that was all it was supposed to be. At least that’s what Marley thought.

After a blundered kidnapping, Troy and Marley are constantly thrown together, fighting an attraction they both don’t want, but can’t be denied.

Who will be the first to raise the white flag and surrender to their desires, realizing some battles are worth fighting? 


Purchase Link   
http://amzn.com/B016N4YEX0

 



Gambler’s Longshot: Devil’s Knights Series Book 5

Opposites attract, or so they say.

With Gwen constantly throwing sass and questioning every word that comes out of Gambler’s mouth, Gambler and Gwen maybe the first couple to prove that saying wrong.

All Gambler wants to do is keep Gwen safe and that’s it. He never expected the unwanted attraction and the need to protect her no matter what.

Gambler’s intentions maybe true, but Gwen has learned the hard way that things are not always what they seem.

Can Gambler persuade Gwen to take a chance on him, or will all bets be off?

Purchase Link  
http://amzn.com/B01BCO7TP6



About Winter Tracers:

Winter Travers is a devoted wife, mother, and aunt turned author. With stories always flowing around her, Loving Lo was the one story that had to get out (new ones are knocking on the door daily now).

Winter loves to bake and cook when she isn’t at work, zipping around on her forklift.  She also has an addiction to anything MC related, her dog, Thunder, and Mexican food (Tamales!)

Winter has eight books total planned for The Devil’s Knights Series. Loving Lo, Finding Cyn, Gravel’s Road, Battling Troy and Gambler's Longshot are available now with the release of Book 6, Keeping Meg, coming Spring 2016.
Winter also has two new series coming out this spring, The Skid Row Kings Series and The Asphalt Lords MC Series.

Twitter: @wintertravers

Interview With Winter Travers:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
The Devil's Knights Series are heavy on romance and lite on MC. There are MC aspects to them, but I focus more on the relationships of the club members and the women who manage to snag their hearts.
2. Which book has been the most fun to write?
Hmm, any book with Meg in them is always fun to write. (That would be all the books in The Devil's Knights Series.) She has a spunky and crazy way about her that is beyond fun to write. I'm working on Keeping Meg right now which revisits Meg and Lo, and I'm having so much fun writing it.


3. Does the Devil's Knights series need to be read in order? 
I do recommend that they be read in order. It is a continuing story that focuses on a different couple in each book, but the characters from previous books are in them also.

4. When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
I started writing when I was thirteen. I was always daydreaming, thinking up crazy story ideas. I finally got the guts to actually sit down and write a full book when I was twenty five. I didn't publish till I was thirty. It was one of the most terrifying things I have ever done.


5. Do you work with an outline, or just write? 
I think of a loose outline and then I just sit down and write. The details of the story come to me as I write.


6. How do you come up with your characters names?
 I'll hear different names, and if I hear one that hits me, I make a note of it and try to use it in a story later on.


7. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 My old recliner in the corner of my living room. We just ordered a new one since the old one was so worn out. Hopefully I don't lose my mojo when we throw out the old chair. ;)


8. Are you attending any author book signing events this year?
 I will be at Outlaw Author Motorcycle Convention in Meridian, MS this June, Badger State Author Event in Madison, WI this August and then I will be at Authors at the Opry in Nashville, TN this September.  
9. What are you working on next?
 Right now I am working on the first book in my new series, the Skid Row Kings Series. I hope to have the first book, Downshift, out this spring. I'm also working on the 6th book in The Devil's Knights Series, Keeping Meg, that I also hope to have out this spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment