Wednesday, February 8, 2017

BOOK SPOTLIGHT for Painted On My Heart by Kindle Alexander

BOOK SPOTLIGHT for Painted On My Heart by Kindle Alexander


Painted On My Heart

Painted On My Heart

by
Artist Kellus Hardin let love and loyalty cloud his past decisions, a mistake he definitely won’t make again. Now, lost and alone, he’s left to pick up the shattered pieces of his broken heart while facing the truth of his reality.

Arik Layne exudes power, confidence, and determination. But when an encounter with the guarded artist shakes him to the core and alters all his future goals, he finds more than just his heart on the line.

For Kellus, opening himself to love isn’t an option.
All Arik wants is to make the artist his.
Can love create a masterpiece when it’s painted on your heart?



About Kindle Alexander:
Best Selling and award winning Author Kindle Alexander is an innovative writer who writes classic fantasy, romance, suspense, and erotica in the gay fiction genre. It’s always a surprise to see what’s coming next! Website: www.kindlealexander.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Kindle-Alexander



Review:
This book was one we randomly picked from our blog readers recommendations.  I was really worried with this one.   M/M romance is typically not the type of book I would pick out myself to read.   I struggled a little in the beginning to get into the book but once I got over my fear of M/M romance I really started to enjoy it.  
Kellus is a sexy artist.   I really liked him.  He's a humble kind of guy and has a big heart.  His ex John has put him through a lot.   My first impression of  Arik was that he was a cocky jerk but my opinion of him quickly changed.   Arik is really a nice sweet guy.  He sets his sights on Kellus.  Kellus is dealing with things and isn't ready to pull someone else into his mess but Arik is determined.   I loved how there relationship built up.  
It was a really great read and I might even check out more book by the author.  
4 Amazeballs Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment