Saturday, February 18, 2017

Featured Author: Autumn Winchester

Welcome Today's Featured Author

Autumn Winchester!!


The Dark Prince series by

Autumn Winchester


★★★The Dark Prince ★★★

★★★Becoming His Princess ★★★
On KU!

★★★Princess of Darkness★★★
On KU







★★★His To Own★★★

★★2.99★★

Genre : Suspenseful Dark Romance

Taken in the dead of night, Avidya Ray has no idea what to expect when she’d been blindfolded and given to a man that holds her life in his hands.

 He will claim her, own her, no matter if she fights against his desire or not.

She is no stranger to the way life works, or so she thought. Growing up, Avidya knew what to expect.

Her father was clear that she’d be married off by the age of nineteen, but now, everything she once knew is no longer.

Herself included.







 Praying for Dawn 
Release Feb 22.

A simple girl.

A simple man.

Both brought together in the most unexpected way.

On her fourteenth birthday, Dawn was kidnapped by a close family friend and forced into a brutal sex trafficking ring. Will a perfect stranger be the answer to her prayers?

In this modern-day mafia novel, Elijah finds his long-lost childhood love. He vows to do anything to prove to her that nothing is simply black and white.






Social Media:

FB Group - http://bit.ly/20Sen7E  
FB Profile - http://bit.ly/1VGGYh1


Interview With Autumn Winchester:

1.     Can you tell us a little about your books?
I have 4 books out current. The first three are called the Dark Prince series. Chase Marcel is determined to change the world. Tired of living by the way that life has been for years in the Mafia Family he was born into; he has spent years planning. Planning to change everything everyone knew.

Summer Meads, a girl born into the world as a slave and forced to grow up tossed from one house to the next, must survive. She knows nothing of her bloodline to the Mafia world, even when she met Chase when they were children.

To save Summer, and to take down one of the most feared Mafia families, Chase must marry her. At what cost will Chase and Summer’s marriage cost not only them, but the Marcel family? How can a slave girl be helpful for the Mafia family?

All three books are on KU!

My fourth book is His To Own, another series that I have started, and so far my favorite to work on. Contains mafia, BDSM themes, and kidnapping.

Taken in the dead of night, Avidya Ray has no idea what to expect when she’d been blindfolded and given to a man that holds her life in his hands.

 He will claim her, own her, no matter if she fights against his desire or not.

She is no stranger to the way life works, or so she thought. Growing up, Avidya knew what to expect.

Her father was clear that she’d be married off by the age of nineteen, but now, everything she once knew is no longer.

Herself included.

My fifth book will be release Feb 22. Praying for Dawn will be a standalone

A simple girl.

A simple man.

Both brought together in the most unexpected way.

On her fourteenth birthday, Dawn was kidnapped by a close family friend and forced into a brutal sex trafficking ring. Will a perfect stranger be the answer to her prayers?

In this modern-day mafia novel, Elijah finds his long-lost childhood love. He vows to do anything to prove to her that nothing is simply black and white.

2.      When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I have always wanted to write a book. I’ve had a few ideas started, but never finished. Thanks to some awesome friends that I have came in to contact with, I was able to get the push to publish that I needed.

3.      How do you come up with your characters names?
Some of the names are names that I wanted to use for my own children, but didn’t. Other names are just names that aren’t easily found everywhere.

4.      Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Coffee. I can’t live without coffee. 
 
5.     If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?
I listen to music or read. 

6.      When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen?
I switch from between the two. If I get stuck in a spot, I change to where I am writing on. 

7.      What is a usual writing day like for you?  How is it structured?
With having 4 kids who are in school, a husband and house chores, I write whenever I get a moment to do so. I try to make sure I get a good two hours in daily, but that is always not possible.

8.      Are you attending any Author Signing Event this year?
No, I’m not. 

9.     What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I am currently writing the second book in His To Own series. I have plans to co-write with my husband this summer to an end of the world book (Not zombies).

No comments:

Post a Comment