Saturday, November 29, 2014

Release Day for Winter Wolf by Rachel M Raithby

winterwolf banner RELEASE DAY 

Winter Wolf-ebooklg

Add To Goodreads: http://goo.gl/ETVmz4

t_Synopsis-KatsBookPromotions.jpg 

 

Katalina Winter has been living for eighteen years, with a secret hidden inside of her, a secret not even she knew.
With this secret comes consequences, expectations, one's she's not willing to fulfill; she'll give her heart to whom she wishes, even if he is, a Dark Shadow wolf...
Join Katalina as she navigates her way through this world at war, where the alpha is law, and only the strong survive. You will see the power of true love, and the length's people will go to destroy it.
**Please note this is a YA Stand alone novel, no cliffhangers**

t_BookLinks-KatsBookPromotions.jpg

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Amazon CA


t_Teaser-KatsBookPromotions.jpg 

Winter Wolf Promo2 

Winter Wolf Promo(1) 

Ww Promo 

Winter Wolf Promo1 

Winter Wolf-wrap 

Excerpt-KatsBookPromotions

Follow the link to the Chapters here




t_Giveaway-KatsBookPromotions.jpg
2 E-Books of your choice to the value of 1.99
4 Rachel M Raithby Swag Packs
2 Kats Book Promotions Swag Packs
 



 

I've being reading books for as long as I can remember but I never thought about writing until I read Nalini Singh - Slave to sensation which is the first book in her psy-changling series.
At first I just wrote fan fiction until one morning I woke up with a story of my own. Lincoln and Lexia were born! I spent 6 solid months writing and re-writing and now their story is out in the world and I am currently working on the final book Holocaust due 2015.
After the birth of my 3rd child I wrote Winter Wolf a YA Paranormal Novel which is due for Release in November.
I have lived in England, New Zealand and currently live in QLD Australia but to me England will always be home.
I've been a dish washer, Admin assistant, horse groom and now spend my days looking after my 3 children and writing as often as I can.

t_AuthorLinks-KatsBookPromotions.jpg

Goodreads Author Page: http://goo.gl/csLV9s
Amazon Author Page: http://goo.gl/C36Xl6

Hosted By:

Katbookpromotions swag Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment