Thursday, November 27, 2014

Release Day for Mistaken Identity, Now or Never by Amy-Beth

 

 

 



Mistaken Identity, Now or Never
Book 2 in the Mistaken Series



Blurb

My name is Morgan and I have been tortured, abused and tormented for over six years, I have prayed for help, I have screamed for the why’s. I have fought with every fibre in my soul, but still he has won at every game he has played. 

Harry King is not a force to be reckoned with, I have shown him all my cards and yet he still holds me in my cell of a room. 

I am getting closer to finding out who Summer is and why I have had to suffer. All the players are getting into position, their final cards are about to be drawn, how many will see the light of darkness again? Its time to find out once and for all.

It’s Now or Never!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

Links

Mistaken Identity Book 1



Mistaken Identity Now or Never Book 2


No comments:

Post a Comment