Saturday, October 4, 2014

Featured Author: Khul Waters

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Khul Waters!!! 

BOOKS:

1. The Journey Into Submission Novellas
[being e-published by eXtasy Books]








22473823
Part 1: The Training of Kate
[June 2014 eXtasy Books and Amazon]

Kate yearned for a man whose strength could ignite her softness, whose sexual needs could inflame her own to the depths she had experienced with her first lover, her teacher. When she began an online romance, she had no idea that Miles was this man. Yet, when their lives merged in the real world, Kate was thrown into a whirlpool of loving joy and deep submission that changed her life. Miles used every part of her willing body to tie her lust and love to his own. He was her match and she was his tinder; together their passion and lust flared and pushed each beyond their prior limits – until her past returned to threaten all that she now held dear.
ISBN #:978-1-77111-964-1
Series: Journey Into Submission # 1
Word Count: 28,003
Page Count: 120
Categories: BDSM/Contemporary Erotic Romance






22730324
Part 2: The Re-Taking of Kate
[July 2014 eXtasy Books and Amazon]
Forced to confront the mistakes she had made in her past, Kate is determined to avoid making new ones over her growing love for Miles. However, she is continually made to change her decisions about him as she reacts to his strength of will and to his love and lust for her. Just how far into her life will she allow this man who offers her the hope of being a Master worthy of her submission…
ISBN #:
Series: Journey Into Submission # 2
Word Count: 30,655
Page Count: 95
Categories: BDSM/Contemporary Erotic Romance 


22714410
Part 3: The Runaway
[August 2014 eXtasy Books and Amazon]
Kate has, finally, found a lover and a Master worthy of her submission. As they begin to explore the sensuality and the eroticism of their Dominant-submissive relationship, her past returns to threaten all that she now holds dear. She is forced to decide between the past and the present, but finds herself unable to choose either…
ISBN #:
Series: Journey Into Submission # 3
Word Count: 33,790
Page Count: 106
Categories: BDSM/Contemporary Erotic Romance




22222359
A Master's Dilemma,
a short story (Tarot Series)
[e-published by eXtasy Books]
Lars was a Master of many slaves, yet he felt the power of his attraction to one girl, katriana. Unwilling to fall in love with a slave, he sought a way to end this unacceptable state and yet keep the woman who meant so much to him.
ISBN #:978-1-55410-115-3
Word Count:13500
Page Count: 54
Categories: BDSM/Erotic Romance/Fantasy/Paranormal/Tarot Series






22714444
 To Meet Her Needs
[September 2014 eXtasyBooks]
Mark Jackson's marriage is over. He drifts into a small, Australian coastal community where he finds comfort and emotional security in the arms of Sue, a young woman separated from her husband. Mark's fragile stability is shattered after Sue is torn away from him
 When Ingrid Thompson enters Mark's emotionally turbulent world, their mutual attraction
enflames them both. Ingrid, a successful manager, had not yet found a lover worthy of the gift of her submission.
Will Mark prove to be worthy as they begin to explore the world of loving Domination and submission?
ISBN #:978-1-4874-0055-2
Word Count:85200
Page Count: 272
Categories: BDSM/Contemporary Erotic Romance



About Khul Waters:

I am a 65-year-old Australian and was a high school teacher for most of my professional life. Born and raised in Sydney, I have taught in many places in eastern Australia. I have also taught in England and Hong Kong for extended periods of time.
I write in the genre of erotic romance in order to express the joy I find in life and in love. I began with short stories and poetry that mostly seemed to focus on one theme: the nature of love between men and women.
Specifically, I am intrigued by the nature of Dom / submissive relationships. Not the stereotypical leather and whips type but the need for many men to take a dominating role in lovemaking and for many women to take a submissive role.
My stories feature this pre-occupation and have been published by eXtasy Press.




Interview:
1. Can you tell us a little about your book?
I have five books out right now – three connected novellas, a (different storyline) novel and an eBook of poetry.
The three novellas, The Training of Kate, The Re-Taking of Kate and The Runaway are fiction but they describe my real world life with my partner. She is the Kate in the stories and I am Miles. Paul is entirely fictitious as are his training of Kate and its consequences, but, apart from these things, most of the events happened to us. Smiles...but these events have been romanticised and the people made larger than life... The books describe the development of loving intimacy (even if inside a D/s and BDSM setting) of a normal woman and man.

2. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I am a 65 year old Australian and was a high school teacher for most of my professional life. Born and raised in Sydney, I have taught in many places in eastern Australia. I have also taught in England and Hong Kong for extended periods of time.

3. What inspires you to write?
I write in the genre of erotic romance in order to express the joy I find in life and in love. I began with short stories and poetry that mostly seemed to focus on one theme: the nature of love between men and women. Specifically, I am intrigued by the nature of Dom/submissive relationships. Not the stereotypical leather and whips type but the need for many men to take a dominating role in lovemaking and for many women to take a submissive role.
This excerpt from one of my poems, The Spiral of Our Love, says what inspires me to love and to write…


As I kiss you
and you kiss me,
the world flickers and fades for us.
All light and all love is within
the circle that we are
and we become that love,
are that love
and are one.
(We are one!)
I kiss you again,
lace my fingers through your hair,
slowly draw your mouth against mine,
feel your lips open and give way,
give way before our spiralling joy.
Your breath is hot now,
your breathing ragged
as it pushes inside me
and becomes part of me,
invades my body with its soft arousal.
(Oh god, baby!)


4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Oh yes, on the beach in Tahiti surrounded by semi naked female worshippers of aging, erotic romance novelists! Oh, you meant a REAL place not a fantasy place! How depressing! How unromantic for a romance writer to have to give a real world response! Well, as I type my stories on a PC, my favourite spot is where I can reach the keyboard…

5. Do you have any “odd” writing habits?

Laughs…to write stories at all is an odd habit. Writers put themselves through months of pain to create a story. Other than that generic oddness I am fairly normal for a seat of my pants writer. I know where I want the story to go and then write it. Sometimes it even goes where I intended!

6. Do you listen to music while you write?
Yes and no. Sometimes, I love the moods music creates and they fuel the moods I am trying to create in a scene. Yet other times I need quietness so I can listen to my characters as they interact and see if they are speaking truly.

7. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
It was kind of a slow transition for me. I was already writing poetry and also scenarios for my online life and looking over chat logs then turning these into longer situations just for the enjoyment of my friends and my partner, Kate.
Once I was living in the real world with her, I decided it would be a wonderful tribute to what we were sharing to turn it into a novel. So I did.

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?

I have 2/3rds completed the first novel, Cashmere, in a series titled Tales From Terrigal. They will describe the developing relationships between business characters living in this seaside town north of Sydney, Australia.
I am also going to turn a fantasy short story eXtasy published a long while ago into a full novel or series of novels.

9. What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?
I must have gypsy blood as I love to travel and live and work in foreign countries.

10. What's the last book you read?
Enough Isn't Everything (The Everything Trilogy #1) by K. L. Shandwick

No comments:

Post a Comment