Monday, October 18, 2021

Blog Tour for Marked by Sarah Darlington


Title: MARKED
Author: Sarah Darlington
Release Date: October 14th

Look for all this with MARKED...
✓Bad Boy
✓Practice Relationship
✓Heroic Tattooed Alpha
✓Slow Burn
✓ALL the feels!


My comfort zone owns me.
It consumes me.
It's marked me.


Ridiculous demands that only I understand. I can’t step outside. And when I do, there are rules for every step, every breath, every second. I’ve never kissed a man. I’ve never had the chance. I live in the dark corners of my mind with only the men from the books I read to keep me company.

Until Finn.

A friend of a friend. He's a tattoo artist, and he's gorgeous. We make an agreement. He’s the teacher. I’m the student. It’s pretend for him. But for me—one touch and I'm his.

MARKED is a full-length standalone set in Sarah Darlington’s Kill Devil Hills world.



Available on Amazon or read in Kindle Unlimited.


Review by Gia:

Marked is book two in the Kill Devil Ink series.   It can be read as a standalone but if you have read the first, Inked, then you will recognize some of the characters.  I loved all the characters in this story.   Lou suffers from agoraphobia and doesn't leave her house often.  She's nice and sweet but agoraphobia has taken a lot from her.  She meets Finn.  Finn is drawn to Loue.  He does struggle a bit but he is sweet and patient.   I loved how they get closer to each other.  Lou hasn't dated before and there are a lot of firsts she wants.  These two don't seem like they would mix well but they are perfect for each other. 

 5 Stars!!




SARAH DARLINGTON

Sarah Darlington is a 'sweet-heat' romance author. She's passionate about creating sexy, slow-burn love stories that feature strong female leads and the stubborn, alpha heroes who fall in love with them. If you love romance books, I invite you to escape for a while with one of Sarah's!

Connect with Sarah on...


Tiktok| Instagram | Bookbub | Goodreads
sarahdarlingtonauthor.com







No comments:

Post a Comment