Thursday, March 11, 2021

Release Boost for The Other Side of Green by Anna Bloom




Title: The Other Side of Green
Series: The Other Side of Us #2
Author: Anna Bloom
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: March 5, 2021


BLURB

Once she would have given everything up for him. Now all she can do is protect him from the truth.

For Lyra finding Jack Cross was a dream come true.
Their raw and unquenchable desire proving what she’d known all along, that they were meant to be. But Lyra has always been Little Miss Green, her naivety leading the way, painting her heart with shades of spring. Now though the secrets of their past lie between them like a briar of thorny roses on a sharp descent into hell.
Hell is what life is. It’s filled with grief, destruction and living without Jack.

Jack Cross risked it all for the truth and lost.
The love of his life has run away, leaving him chasing her in the wind, but he’s determined not to lose her again. Following Lyra home brings all of the many horrors Jack’s tried to forget back to the surface. He has to face his past and the regrets of things never said. More than that he has to face Lyra and push her for the secret that defines them, even if it destroys all of their childhood innocence once and for all.
Can Lyra protect them both or will the truth end everything they’ve ever known?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

With shaking hands, I pushed the window up. Silently, he dropped his feet onto the floor and landed with a solid bump on the floor that made my heart bump.
“I’m not your brother, Lyra.” Those dirty greens I had always loved so much shone with determination.
“Jack, I don’t think it’s us who gets to decide.”
I jumped as he grabbed my hand, lifting it and pressing his lips into the skin of my palm. “There is no way on this earth that I’m your brother.”
I tried to untangle my hand, but he held it tight. “You can’t say that, can’t make statements that aren’t true.”
“I can. I know it.”
“How do you know it? Right now, all I know is that I know nothing. I mean, I don’t even know who my father is, never even had any idea. I’ve lived my entire life in the dark, and who the hell knows if that woman ever speaks the truth.”
“I know, because I’d feel it here.” He turned my palm, pressing it against his chest, his heart giving a ragged beat beneath the pressure of my hand. My breath caught. “Instead, I just know you are the only woman I’ve ever loved; well apart from my mom.” He shot me a shy smile and my poor heart almost imploded, aching with every pathetic pound.






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


A book hoarder and coffee addict by heart Anna Bloom loves to write extraordinary stories about real love. Based south of London with her husband, three children and a dog with a beard, Anna likes to connect with readers, fan girl over her favourite authors and binge watch Supernatural and Superhero movies while drinking lots of wine.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment