Thursday, October 24, 2019

Featured Author: Delaney Foster





Kane
 Book Two in the Sweet Southern Heat series 

Blurb:
Can you fall in love with someone you've never met?
I did.
And it shattered me.
Bennett Kane was every book boyfriend I'd ever read- and as a popular book blogger, I read a lot. Did I mention he's an author? The quiet, mysterious kind who prefers to remain a faceless enigma.
It started with an email about my review of his debut release but quickly became so much more. I didn't need to know exactly who he was to know he was exactly who I needed. I didn't need to see his face to know he took my breath away. What we had went beyond romance. It was perfection. And when it came time for us to meet in person, nothing could've stolen the smile from my face...
Except the fact that my best friend met him first. And she fell head over heels in love with him.
So, I did what any decent friend would do.
I let him go.
Life moved on.
We  moved on.
Or so I thought...
Until now. Bennett Kane just walked through the door of my coffee shop with a new story to tell- and he's made sure this is one I won't ever forget.

**Book Two of the Sweet Southern Heat series. It is recommended that you read book one, Sterling, first but Kane may be read as a standalone.**





About Delaney Foster:

Delaney Foster is a native of the deep bayous of sweet Louisiana, not far from New Orleans- where eating, drinking, and dancing are pretty much a requirement for citizenship. She loves all things romance, a good glass of wine, and Saturdays at the baseball park. She does believe leggings are pants and is a bit of a book whore. But in her heart Mr. Darcy will always be the ultimate book boyfriend. In her books you will find sexy alpha males and the strong women who love them. 


Social Media links: 

Instagram: 



No comments:

Post a Comment