Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Featured Author: Kristine Dugger

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Kristine Dugger!!



 Damaged 

 My life. Where to start? I’m determined, athletic, stubborn as hell, intelligent and focused on the game. There isn’t a day that goes by that doesn’t include softball, my family and friends.

I have had it all in my 25 years, fame, love, partying, you name it - I have probably experienced it. However, the one thing I wish I never did experience was heartbreak. I was ruined in all ways. Damaged in such a way, where I thought I would never be the same girl I was before.

All until HE showed up in my life, turning everything upside down. Now, I need to decide if I will hit it foul or out of the park.

Who knows what will happen?

All I know, is that this pitch will either make or break me - leaving me completely broken and damaged.










Broken 

You walk up to field, thinking nothing can get better than this. My life has been all about sports, women and my family. I'm the MVP of my life. I'm unstoppable, nothing can break me.
Until one day, she walked up to field to watch me play. In softball, there isn't a lot that can trip me up. But this girl, did just that. She is my equal on and off the field. I'm no longer the MVP of my game. She stole it from me.

Now, when I walk up to the plate. I have two options, swing for the fences or strike out looking.
The love for the game combined with the love for her could leave me broken.







Amazon/KU


About Kristine Dugger:
 
Kristine Dugger is an upcoming contemporary romance novelist. She resides in Papillion, NE. Writing has always been a passion of hers. Kristine has a Master’s degree in Nutrition and Health Science from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
She is a Pediatric Clinical Dietitian by day, Writer by night, Always a Mom. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two very beautiful daughters, reading, listening to music, kickboxing, exercising and playing/watching sports.
 Fun facts about Kristine:
-Nutrition Nerd
-Played Competitive slow pitch softball for 8 years
-Heavy metal loving, tattooed mommy of two beautiful girls
-Diehard Nebraska Cornhusker Fan / Kansas City Royal Fan


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Kristine-Dugger/e/B01DTT7KME


 Interview with Kristine Dugger:

1.  Can you tell us a little about your books?
My first two books, Damaged and Broken, are sports Romantic Comedies centered around the competitive COED slow pitch softball community. There is a lot of laughs, plenty of "what the hell" moments, naughty time and just a great love story. They are the same stories but told from different point of views, Damaged is hers, and Broken is his. I like to tell my readers, "Be prepared for the emotional roller coaster that is Miranda and Blake."
I have an upcoming release. It is not a Sports Romance but a Medical Romance. It is called Flatline. It is way naughtier than Damaged and Broken together. I had so much fun writing this novel. It is a Doctor and Dietitian romance, that is different from all the rest for sure.
 
2.  When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
I started writing when I was 17 years old. I continued to write until I was 23 and then life happened. I took a very long break from writing to work on my multiple degrees I have. I started writing again about two years ago when the idea of Damaged came to me. I love it and it is just a great outlet for me
 
3. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
 It really just depends on the day when I am writing. If it is Sunday, I always have coffee and fruit. If it is an evening, then it is water and greek yogurt.
 
4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?           
Yes, I do. It is usually the kitchen table or my special chair in the living room.
 
5. Do you work with an outline, or just write? 
I have become more of an outliner recently. I have so many ideas brewing in my head, they need to be documented for later times for writing. 
 
6. What is a usual writing day like for you?  How is it structured? 
I work full time and my children are very active. Finding time to write is not as structured as I would like. It is when I have a chance. Sundays, I usually write all day long unless we have something going. 
 
7.  For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with? 
Damaged. It is the female point of view and I want reader's to give her a chance. She will drive you crazy if you read Blake's story first (Broken). Plus, it is just a feel good book.
 
8.  If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?  
Honestly, I have no clue. If I really think about it, I would love to have the power to heal. This might be the dietitian in me. I see so many people suffer from chronic illness and if I could take away their disease I would.  
 
9. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
I am currently working on Chances (Damaged Series Book 3) and Pulse (MedRomCom Series Book 2). There is always stories brewing. I have a few outlined and ready to go when I finish the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment