Thursday, December 15, 2016

Interview With Jayne Frost



Interview With Jayne Frost:
  1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I’m originally from California, but spent most of my adult life in Texas. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart since… Hm. Let’s just say a very long time.
  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
Sixth Street Bands is a steamy, rockstar romance series set in Austin, Texas. Right now, the stories center around the band Caged. But there are other bands that I plan to introduce as the series progresses.
  1. For the Sixth Street Bands Series can the books be read as a standalone or should they be read in order?
All my books are standalones within a series. Characters make guest appearances in each other’s stories, but the books don’t have to be read in order.
  1. What inspires you to write?
Music. I think lyricists are the most talented writers. Songs can take you on an emotional journey in less than four hundred words. About the size of my blurb.
  1. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
Actually, I wrote my first book when I was ten. I can’t remember a time I didn’t want to write a book.
  1. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Honestly—my bed. I have a beautiful office, but my favorite thing to do is prop against a mountain of pillows with all my dogs next to me.
  1. Do you listen to music while you write?
Yes, actually. I have a soundtrack for each of the books I write, and I listen to the songs on repeat up until I get to the editing process.
  1. What is your favorite thing to do when you're not writing?
I love spending time with my family. It doesn’t matter what we’re doing. As long as we’re together—I’m happy.
  1. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Missing from Me, Book #3 in the Sixth Street Series is scheduled for release in March, 2017. I’m working on the final edits as we speak. I can’t wait for everyone to read it!!






Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands Book 2) by Jayne Frost

As the bassist for the band Caged, the last three years have been one, long non-stop party. Sure, I’ve had some regrets. Everyone does. But getting trapped in a relationship isn’t one of them. I know good and well what happens when the attraction fades. I’ve seen it first hand. Love is a zero sum game, so why play? As long as I'm upfront about my feelings, no one gets hurt. Besides, I'm never in one place long enough to worry about tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment