Friday, July 17, 2015

Featured Author: Jillian Neal

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Jillian Neal!!!

Series Info:
Gypsy Beach is an eclectic, bohemian, beach town in North Carolina where the days are full of sun, surf, and sand, and the nights are filled with carnal passion and oh so sexy love. There's even a hint of Gypsy magic in the shoreline. Four different couples are giving love a chance, and seeing if perhaps summer romance can last a lifetime.
Books in series that are currently available: Gypsy Love, Gypsy Beach

Gypsy Beach (Gypsy Beach #1)

Gypsy Beach (Gypsy Beach #1)

by
Single father, Ryan McNamara, returns to the only place he'd ever been happy, Gypsy Beach. This time he's divorced, broken, but determined to make something of his life.

Sienna Cooper is determined to forget Ryan, the last decade, and all of the hurt he'd left her with. She's got enough spunk and Gypsy fire in her soul to make this work. She's going to run her grandmother's inn and make it a success. But when a chance encounter throws them back together, the passions ignite and the past doesn't feel so far out of reach.

Can they rekindle the love they'd once had? Can he convince her that he never intends to walk away again? Will a potent dose of unending lust, a lifetime of love, and enough hot-blooded Gypsy spirit be enough to save them both?



Gypsy Love

Gypsy Love

by
Arley Copeland vows never to trust anyone, much less a man, ever again. After her fledgling career as a romance writer grinds to a halt and her ex blabs to the press about her preferences in bed, she heads to Gypsy Beach desperate to regain some anonymity and maybe figure out what to do next.


Divorce attorney John Rowan has been in on the explosive end of more marriages than he can count. Love never lasts. Of that he’s certain. Sick of barely existing inside the concrete jungle of Atlanta with the endless traffic and endless noise he heads towards a two-week reprieve in Gypsy Beach, North Carolina.


From the moment he lays eyes on Arley Copeland, John is determined to prove that not every guy on the planet is out to hurt her, and maybe teach her a thing or two about herself in his bed and out. With every sinfully sweet caress, they’re falling more and more in love. Their pasts may be fading away, but will John ever be prepared to risk it all on a lifetime love when he doesn’t believe such a thing could ever exist?







Amazon - Kindle: http://amzn.to/1bU7fDo
Amazon - Paperback: http://amzn.to/1HoSZya
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1CyUV86
All Romance: http://bit.ly/1HpjSoF
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1Hao88r




About Jillian Neal:
Jillian Neal is a Romance author that manages to blend her imagination, Southern sass, and loving heart in every novel she pens. She showed her talent for weaving intricate plot lines and showcasing dynamic characters in her seven-book, urban fantasy, series, The Gifted Realm. Her skillset continues to shine in her contemporary series, Gypsy Beach, which will leave you with a longing to pack your bags and move to a tiny beach town full of bohemian charm. She lives outside of Atlanta with her husband and their children.



Interview With Jillian Neal:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

Currently, it’s Gypsy summer around here. Four stand-alone stories about characters that fall in love on Gypsy Beach, a tiny, eclectic, bohemian beach town in North Carolina are being rapid released, one a month June through September. July’s release is Gypsy Love. A Romance writer and a divorce attorney go head to head on their beliefs (or lack of belief) in true love, and the sparks of their stubborn souls set the town of Gypsy Beach on fire.
My first series, The Gifted Realm, is an urban fantasy tale of three couples and their work to take down a criminal organization. It is largely a Romantic suspense series with a very slight fantasy twist.

  1. Do you have a favorite character to write about?

I tend to fall in love with all of my characters, but Gypsy Love, the book that was released last Tuesday, is about fledgling Romance author, Arley Copeland. She is far and away one of my all-time favorite characters.

3 When did you first know you wanted to write a book?

Honestly, I never went through a process of deciding to write a book. One morning, Rainer Lawson, one of the leads in The Gifted Realm, sort of took over my brain. I was so distracted by the end of that week with this story that had attacked me I sat down and started typing in an effort to get it out of my head. I went on that way for years. I would write in any spare moment I had, and my husband would read the new chapters that night when he got home from work. He begged me for three years to get it published and I refused. Finally, one night, he looked at me and said, “Jillian, the world needs to know your characters. They need to know their story. Please, share your talent with them.” A year after that, Within the Realm, the first book in The Realm was being released.


  1. How did you choose the genre you write in?

Since I was thirteen years old and my best friend handed me a Romance novel she snuck from her mom’s stash, I have absolutely loved Romance of every sub-genre. There was never any question in my mind as to what I would write. I love love. I want to tell hot sexy stories about people falling in love, and I am a sucker for a happy ending. The Romance genre was made for me.

  1. Do you have a favorite spot to write?

I go back and forth between my office, which I love, and my chair in our living room, which I also love but probably doesn’t offer me the quiet solidarity my office has. My office is stocked with all of my favorite things (books, words, quotes, and more books) which makes me want to settle in and really write. My chair in the living room makes me able to hang out with my hubs and kiddos while I blog, work on interviews, do promo pieces, and things that don’t require quite the concentration I need to craft a novel.

  1. Do you listen to music while you write?

Always! I have Spotify playlists for all of my novels, several characters, and for my favorite bands. I’m always adding to them. Music helps me craft every story I tell.

  1. What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?

I am absolutely a coffee addict. I drink it from sunrise to sunset. I am rarely without a mug in my hand.

  1. What do you do when you are not writing?

I’m confused by this “not writing” you speak of. I’m kidding. I’m kidding. When I’m not writing, going through edits, or promoting, I’m usually hanging out with my boys, my sexy hubby, or reading. I love to read, but I can also be a danger to myself and others in makeup and hair product stores. I love those, too. I also enjoy cooking. I don’t get to do that as often as I would like.

  1. What writing projects are you currently working on?

I am currently finishing up Gypsy Hope, the fourth book in the summer release series, which will be out in September. After that, we’re in discussion for a Gypsy Christmas novel and perhaps the first novel of another Gifted series which would be a continuation of the original storyline.




No comments:

Post a Comment