Saturday, February 14, 2015

Release Day Blitz for Sophisticated for the Night (For The Night #5) by C. J Fallowfield





**Release Day Blitz**

Sophisticated for the Night 

(For The Night #5)

 

by

C. J Fallowfield




For the Night Series ~ Book Five ~ Contains Adult Themes ~ Suitable for 18+ Only





My name is Logan Steele. I’m devilishly handsome, seriously ripped, well hung, charismatic and highly sexed. Women just can’t resist me. So when I lost my job in the construction industry and was struggling for cash, I decided to put my assets to good use.

By day I’m a private personal fitness trainer. By night I’m a high class gigolo.

Tell me your fantasy, I’ll fulfill it ~ So, who do you want me to be?”

Sophisticated for the Night

It had been over nine months since I’d deflowered Summer Beresford, in her Virgin for the Night fantasy. Nine months where she’d plagued my thoughts, both in my personal and professional life. I’d resolved to never take another booking from her, I’d never gotten emotionally attached to a client before, it didn't bode well for me. Especially not when she obviously just saw me as the guy she paid to take her virginity and nothing else. I didn't take rejection well. When I read that her co-star Daron Beck had set his sights on her and planned to accompany her to their movie premiere next week, it made my blood boil. His reputation for sleeping with his leading ladies, was nearly as legendary as my reputation for being the best in the business. He, on the other hand, wasn't so respectful of women. The thought of him putting his hands on her, if he hadn't already, or treating her badly, made my mind up. I was about to do something I’d never done, take a former client out without her paying me, and I wasn't going to take no for an answer. Next week I’d be accompanying Summer to her premiere, whether she liked it or not.




                   UK                 US                







Other Books In the series




For the Night Series

Sophisticated for the Night 
Biker for the Night TBC
Dominant for the Night TBC
Actor for the Night TBC



The Austin Series Box Set
Available in Amazon Only 

UK               US 







 I write contemporary erotic romance, with humour, which are full of emotion and plenty of drama. I am a 44 year old female from the United Kingdom and live in the wonderful countryside of Wales, surrounded by rolling hills, trees and fields full of sheep and cows. Writing aids include chocolate, Ben & Jerry’s and copious amounts of coffee, wine or cider.







Hosted by 
Obsessive Pimpettes Promotions



1 comment: