Friday, September 11, 2020

Pre-order Blitz for The Beat of My Heart by Avery Maxwell




Title: The Beat of My Heart
Series: Broken Hearts #2
Author: Avery Maxwell
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 15, 2020



Blurb

One week. No strings. Sexy stranger. What could go wrong?

My name is Julia McDowell. I’m not the pretty girl next door, I’m the boss at work who solves all your problems. I’m an awkward genius with the worst taste in boyfriends; the last one left me with a 6-figure debt to prove it.

So, when the most swoon-worthy man alive saves me from a psychotic tree, who am I to say no to a drink? He’s sweet yet powerful with a darkness I can’t place. I should be terrified of him, but I find myself drawn to him in ways I’ve never experienced. He says I’m his guiding light, that our hearts beat to the same melody. But I’m not looking for forever, and he has his own demons to slay.

We agreed to one week, no strings. It will have to be enough. It’s definitely enough, more than enough, until it’s not.

I’m ready to throw our one-week rules out the window when tragedy pulls us apart. It would take a miracle to find our way back to each other, and life is no fairytale. With no happily ever after in sight, will our hearts learn a new rhythm? Or will heartache become our new theme song? 







Pre-order Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Playlist




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


A New-England girl born and raised, Avery now lives in North Carolina with her husband, their four kids, and two dogs.

A romantic at heart, Avery writes sweet and sexy Contemporary Romance and Romantic Comedy. Her stories are of friendship and trust, heartbreak, and redemption. She brings her characters to life for you and will make you feel every emotion she writes.

Avery is a fan of the happily-ever-after and the stories that make them. Her heroines have sass, her heroes have steam, and together they bring the tales you won't want to put down.

Avery writes a soulmate for us all.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment