Monday, February 13, 2017

Featured Author: K.M.Neuhold

Welcome Today's Featured Author
K.M. Neuhold!!




Closet Case by K.M.Neuhold

Closets are for shoes, not people

Don’t miss this sweet, sexy, hilarious M/M romance

$2.99 or FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED
Universal buy link: http://mybook.to/ClosetCase

Synopsis:
Jax
That awkward moment when you accidentally fool around with a closet case. I have a strict policy against dating closeted guys. Confused straight guys? Absolutely. Guys who don’t mind being out and proud? Duh. But closet cases are a hard pass. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt with a giant picture of a broken heart on it. It would be a lot easier to stick to my dating rule if Matthew Hart could be slightly less irresistible.

Matthew
Being a closeted gay college football player is not all it’s cracked up to be. After I broke my high school boyfriend’s heart by refusing to come out of the closet, I swore off serious dating. I don’t want to hurt anyone like that again, and I’ll admit I’m protecting my own heart in the process, too. It was a lot easier to stick to my no dating rule before I laid eyes on Jax Greene. He’s exactly my type in every possible way. If there’s even the slightest chance that history won’t repeat itself, I want to see where things might lead. Convincing Jax to give me a chance though might be the toughest play I’ve ever made.

**This book is the first M/M installment of the Sexy Nerd Boys series, but can be read as a stand-alone. Recommended for 18+ due to language and all kinds of hot sex








Worth the Wait (Sexy Nerd Boys, 1)
She’s got issues, he’s got rules for his one night stands. Can they break through the BS and find love?

Only $0.99 or free with KU!




Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2)
Tattooed bad boy in the outside, total nerd on the inside. Find out why everyone swoons for Asher

$1.99 or free with KU!



Impossible Girl (Sexy Nerd Boys 2.5)
The only thing harder than catching her is keeping her

$0.99 or free with KU




Hard to Resist (Sexy Nerd Boys, 3)
She’s his best friend’s little sister, she’s the one girl he wasn’t supposed to want. But some things are just too Hard to Resist

$1.99 or free with KU!





About K.M Neuhold:
K.M. Neuhold is an author of New Adult and M/M romance. Her stories are full of friendship, humor, and steamy hot… well, you know. Neuhold is a romance junkie and a sucker for a Happily Ever After. When she’s not reading or writing she can be found snuggling with her husband and their fur babies, or posting random shenanigans to her reader group page.

Stalk the author:
Twitter: @KMNeuhold
IG: @KMNeuhold


Interview With K.M.Neuhold:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are New Adult romance, so they feature characters who are college aged. Make no mistake though, they are intended for mature audiences, with lots of descriptive sex scenes. The Sexy Nerd Boys series features nerds and the women (or men) who love them. The character relationships are strong and enduring. While each book can be read as a stand alone, my readers often tell me they love how the characters all have developed throughout the series whether in their own book or as side characters in the next book. If you ever need a break from the alpha male scene, my sexy nerds might be exactly what you’re looking for!

  1. How did you choose the genre you write in?
When I was younger I always wrote paranormal or high fantasy stories. But, I realized a few years ago that my favorite part while writing those other stories was sneaking in romance plot lines. At that time I hadn’t really read any romance books, sort of having an image in my mind of the old fashioned, cheesy, harlequin romance with Fabio on the cover. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to give one a try and see if I liked it. I was totally hooked after that, I couldn’t get enough of the character driven stories that occur in the romance genre, and I knew that was what I wanted to write. So I got to work and haven’t looked back since!

  1. Do you have a favorite character to write about?
My favorite character by far has been Jax. He’s in my new release Closet Case. Jax is the funniest character I’ve ever written, he constantly had me laughing out loud with the stuff he would pull out of his ass (no pun intended ;) )

  1. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I usually write in my living room with a cat in my lap and Netflix on in the background

  1. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?
When I’ve got writers block I try to step away from whatever project I’m working on and just start writing any daydream that passes through my mind. It usually gets the creative juices flowing again and sometimes even ends up giving me good background characters

  1. What is a usual writing day like for you? How is it structured?
Unfortunately, I don’t have the pleasure of being a full-time writer so a “writing day” is a unicorn in my world. I am a full time student with a day job so I write whenever I have a spare second. I do tend to write while in class when I can get away with it, and I almost always write when I get home at the end of the night. I also tend to make a lot of notes on my phone so I don’t forget things throughout the day that I want to write later.

  1. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
I’m going to go ahead and quote Jax on this one: The power to refill things, it’s brilliant. Bank account empty? Refill it. Someone annoying you? Fill their bladder. Empty bed? Fill it with a hottie

  1. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I am soooooo excited about my current writing project. No joke, it’s all I can think about. I’m taking a step back from the Sexy Nerd Boys and focusing on a new series called Heathens Ink. The Heathens Ink series will be all M/M, with one book being M/M/M. This series is a bit grittier than the sexy nerds with some characters who have a lot of personal demons and a lot of ink. To get an exclusive prequel sneak peek into the guys of Heathens Ink sign up for my newsletter (I promise it’s not spammy at all): http://eepurl.com/bAJnb5




No comments:

Post a Comment