Saturday, April 18, 2015

Release Day for Twisted Knights: Angels & Demons by Lauren Calhoun

 

Now LIVE!!! “Twisted Knights: Angels & Demons (Twisted Knights: MC Book 1)”
 

**Synopsis**
Demon is a sexy as hell club member with no manners. Scarred by his past,
with no intentions to love again.
Angel is a new mom on the run from her abusive husband. After one
failed marriage, she isn't looking for a repeat.
Together they can spark like the fires of hell and shine like heavens above.
If they can live through the trials that lay ahead....

*********Excerpt******** 
 (this is copyrighted material)
I could feel her body pressed against me, the way her hands held my shirt, and her tits pressed into the leather on my back, made me harder. Uncomfortable, is riding a Harley with a hard on. The drive to my place is short since I only live at the far end of the Club's property. Makes getting to and from easy. Most members stay at the club in the many apartments they have there. Not I, I need more privacy than that. I cut the engine, waiting for her to move. When she finally did, I could tell that she had been crying. I know it was none of my business, but I got off the bike, walked over to her, and wiped the tears off her cheeks. “What's wrong sweet cheeks?” "Tonight just make me forget who I am.” The look in her eyes said everything I needed to know. Someone, my guess is Steel, had hurt this woman and she wanted me to take it away, even if it was just for the night. “I have a fifth of Jack and a few hours.” then I leaned in close to her and whispered, “And believe me when I say I'll fuck you so hard you won't remember whoever hurt you.” “Promise?” She asked, smiling. Why not, I don't want or need an old lady, but I need to get this dick wet every now and then. I just winked and then lead the way in. “So, what is your name?” I asked. It didn't matter, I was going to forget by tomorrow evening, and either way it seemed like the right thing to do. “Now why ruin this with names and feelings. I need a lay, the look in your eyes says you do too. So whatever name you want to call me is fine with me. Get me drunk and fuck me.”
Twisted Knights: Angels and Demons
Author Lauren Calhoun!


******Purchase Links******

No comments:

Post a Comment