Monday, December 10, 2018

Release Boost for Stark Memory by Ceri Grenelle




Title: Stark Memory
Series: Stupid Awesome Love #3
Author: Ceri Grenelle
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 6, 2018



Blurb

Opal…doesn't want to remember.

After years of applying for a botany fellowship, I’ve finally got an interview. The only downside is it’s in New York, where my family died. Going back would be a nightmare.

Not to mention I can’t remember anything from before the accident, and I don’t want to.

My brain is messed up, and here comes this devastatingly sexy guy who tells me we used to be in love, that I was his everything, and that he’s gonna do all he can to help me get my memories back. All he wants is my happiness, but what the hell do I want? Is it Santiago, or is it the idea of a love I can't remember?

Santiago...won't ever forget.

I needed a vacation, badly. I’m on the outs with my family, and I’m struggling with my music. California sounds like a great way to ignore my problems. Until the one who got away falls back into my arms. Literally.

Opal broke my heart after disappearing without a word. No calls. No texts. Nothing. I thought I was over her but being near her only brings up all the old feelings. She was always the one for me, now I’ve gotta convince her I’ve always been the one for her. Even if she refuses to remember.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS






Also Available



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Ceri is the author of quirky and sexy contemporary romance novels. She has a major weakness for sappy cuddle moments as much as hot and steamy sex scenes, and a penchant for writing snappy and sarcastic dialogue. She loves romance that isn't afraid to be awkward and uncouth, and thrives on flawed characters with big hearts.

A New York native, Ceri now lives in California with her two cats, Mercy and Eugene Fitzherbert, who should be very thankful she didn't name him frying pan. She is a proud functioning introvert and lover of all things geeky. You can find her haunting the Twitter machine or posting pictures of her ridiculous cats on Instagram.

Want exclusive content, bonus scenes, and more? Sign up for my newsletter.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment