Thursday, January 21, 2016

Review for Meant to be Mine by Sarah King



What happens when the lines of friendship are crossed? 

Ben has been friends with Callie for fifteen years. He’s also been in love with her. There was never a right time to tell her…until now. When her current relationship ends, can he summon the courage to tell her or will he lose everything? 
After her relationship of three years comes to an abrupt halt, Callie swears she’s done with men. They’ve all let her down…except for Ben. He’s always been there for her. But when she starts to feel something more, is she willing to take a chance? 
With their relationship on the line, can these friends overcome the challenges to find what they deserve…what’s been in front of them all along? 



REVIEW BY TABITHA:
Can I have a Ben for myself pretty please??? Oh man, I absolutely fell in love with him from the very moment he helped little Callie when they were kids. He has watched on the sidelines as Callie has dated and he was always there if she needed anything even though she didn't want it. I am a huge fan of the second chance type books and while I guess this one wasn't really a second chance really, it was in the sense of they each discovered that they were much more than best friends. Ben is seriously a really amazing character. Callie, I really understood and in many parts could relate to her. This book really had it all, some serious steamy scenes, some drama and heartbreak and tears of joy. I really enjoyed all the characters. This is a brand new author for me, but I will most definitely be following on to see what she does next. My one and only complaint with this was in the beginning it is dual POV and while I really like that, I didn't like that when it switched POV's it was pretty much repeating what the other previous said. Would I recommend this book? Oh absolutely!!! This was a 4.5 AMAZEBALLS stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment