Thursday, July 31, 2014

Featured Author: Tijan

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Tijan!!!!
 
 

 


Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High #1)
by
 
 Synopsis:
Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.

Buy Links:
 



 



Carter Reed
by
 
Synopsis:
Emma decided to skip the gym and went home early. It was the last easy decision she made because she found her roommate being raped by the boyfriend. She had two choices. Call the cops and be killed by his family’s mafia connections or kill him first and hope to survive. There was no choice to her. She killed the bastard first and went to the one person who could protect her. Carter Reed. He’s a weapon for the rivaling mafia family, but he’s also Emma’s secret. Not only was he best friends with her brother, but she’s the reason he became that weapon in the first place.
 



A Whole New Crowd (A Whole New Crowd #1)
by
 
Taryn was good at three things: swimming, stealing, and sex. She just needed to survive her new school, her past, and the newest drug dealer that arrived in town...

 
 
Author bio:
Hello~ (waves)
I didn't begin writing until after undergraduate college. There'd been storylines and characters in my head all my life, but it came to a boiling point one day and I HAD to get them out of me. So the computer was booted up and I FINALLY felt it click. Writing is what I needed to do. After that, I had to teach myself how to write. I can't blame my teachers for not teaching me all those years in school. It was my fault. I was one of the students that was wishing I was anywhere but at school! So after that day, it took me lots of work until I was able to put together something that resembled a novel. I'm hoping I got it right since someone must be reading this profile! And I hope you keep enjoying my future stories.
Keep track of me through facebook at Tijan's Books!
https://www.facebook.com/TijansBooks
For representation, please contact Jane Dystel from Dystel & Goderich Literary Management.


 
 
Interview with Tijan:
 
1) Can you tell us a little about your book?

Taryn had a hard life growing up. Foster kid. Her friends are criminals. She's never been around one of 'those' kinds of people, the kids who are blessed with real homes and real parents, until the day she's adopted and moves to the neighboring towns. She finds herself in one of 'those' families, and she tries to adjust. She grows to love her sister and brother, but then the secrets start coming out and she learns that there's more to her miraculous adoption than what she was led to believe. Taryn doesn't handle that well. She's a kick ass now, talk later type of girl and with that attitude, she uncovers a secret that should've been left hidden.


2) Do you have any “odd” writing habits??

I don't think so, but I've not really shared noted with other authors so maybe I do. :) My biggest thing is headphones, good music, and coffee nearby. Oh, and a fan if my office gets hot. Oh, I know a weird habit. I put earplugs in if its too loud downstairs. My fiance and dog can get loud when they wrestle.

3) How do you come up with your characters names?

Just pick a name that feels right for the character. Sometimes if I don't have a particular important character, but he/she needs a name I'll scan the room until something pops out. I've asked for help on my author page just so I don't pick the same name. That happens quite a bit.

4)
Of your series which one is your favorite to write?

The Fallen Crest series is a favorite to write, but there's pressure too. Right now, I'm loving some ideas I have for new books.

5)
Which of your characters would you like to meet in person and why?

For some reason, I feel that I would be friends with Cord and Hannah from the Broken and Screwed Series. I wouldn't be cool enough to meet the others from the rest of my series. lol
6) What's the last book you read?

Taming Alec, a novella by KA Robinson. It's not out, but will be by the time this comes out. It's great!
 
7) What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?

I have a weird love/hate relationship with having my books in my office. I love having extras in case I want to do a giveaway, but as soon as I have them, I get the urge to sell them and get them all out of my office. I know. It's very weird.

8) What’s your favorite summertime activity?
I really enjoy driving and not having snow and ice on the roads. That's my favorite summertime activity. (I live way up north.)

9) Are you doing any Author Signing Event this year?

Las Vegas, October 25
Capitol City in March 2015
Tulsa in May, 2015

10)
What project are you working on now?

Two: A Whole New Crowd and Fallen Fourth Down 

No comments:

Post a Comment