Saturday, June 27, 2020

Featured Author: Elodie Colt


Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Elodie Colt!!

Make Me Shine

Book 1

Silent Sins – the ultimate, no-strings-attached dating program.
They promise you the perfect match.
Now, Nathan and Ella are about to find out the cost.
NATHAN
I thought this elite dating program was a good idea. After all, as a divorced man at the age of thirty-two, “blind sex” sounded like a nice distraction.
Her code name is Devon. She’s my faceless fantasy. A diamond in a world full of rhinestones.
I don’t know what she looks like.
I don’t know where she lives.
I don’t know her name.
I will never know these things.
And if I’m not careful, I might fall for a woman who’s just a ghost in the dark.

ELLA
New name. New identity. Old demons.
After escaping two years in hell, this fancy dating program was supposed to be my therapy.
His code name is Ross. He makes me feel alive again. Every night we share at Silent Sins, our bond grows stronger.
And he’s hell-bent on meeting me in person, throwing our anonymity away, and taking me on a real date.
I want to do it.
But my demons? They never sleep.







Watch Me Glow

Book 2

Her identity is supposed to stay a secret.
But if he doesn’t unravel it, she might pay for it with her life.

NATHAN
I couldn’t have prevented it if I tried. I fell for Devon—a woman I’ve never seen.
Until I got my first glimpse of her, and I swear the sight left bruises on my memory.
She was an unhealthy fantasy from the start, but now she’s a deadly obsession. I’d throw all my diamonds into the ocean and burn my gallery to the ground just to find out her real name.
And then he shows up. The guy who tainted her soul. The guy who broke my dragonfly girl.
I won’t let him get to her, even if it means breaking all the rules.
Even if it means losing Devon for good.

ELLA
I did everything to escape him. Left my home. Moved to another continent. Burned my identity.
But Luka came back, bulldozing into my life yet again.
Ross became my sanctuary. Whenever I step into the darkness of the Silent Sins room, I know I’m safe.
But Ross isn’t. Luka is sure to make him pay.
He will never leave me alone as long as we’re still inhaling the same air.
So, I’m going to make sure he takes his last breath.

 

Sinful Secrets

A Steamy Contemporary Romance Box Set

Ever had a secret you couldn’t tell?
We have…
Devour twenty tantalizing contemporary, secret romance stories that will leave your sheets hot and your reading devices smoldering.
Inside you’ll find sexy, sweet, and deliciously hot stories brimming with sinful secrets. You’ll stay up all night getting seduced by possessive, dirty alphas who will leave you begging for more, sassy heroines willing to make them work for it, and sweet connections that will have you grinning from ear to ear.
From steamy office romance, friends-to- lovers, second-chance, and more, we bring multiple levels of heat and all the spicy tropes to provide you hours of sexy fun.
So tell me … which of these books will become your next sinfully secret obsession?

Includes stories from:

Taylor Dawn, Cassandra Hallman, Dezi Dixon, Deja Voss, Mika Jolie, Elodie Colt, Hadlee Morgan, Tarrah Anders, Amy McKinley, CR Robertson, Theresa Sederholt, Macy Butler, Verlene Landon, Rachel Angel, Leah Holt, Leela Lou Dahlin, Sandra Daniels, Allison LaFleur, Cayce Poponea, and Lauren Campbell.

About Elodie Colt:
Elodie Colt is a Paranormal and Contemporary Romance author from Austria. When she’s not busy
 writing books that go beyond run-of-the-mill alpha stories, she spends her time binge-watching the
 latest Hollywood blockbuster, playing the guitar, or hitting the gym. The fact that German is her
 mother tongue didn't keep her from giving her dream to publish in English a chance. Whatever 
she writes, she has one goal - to make you cry, laugh and wet at the same time ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment