Friday, June 26, 2020

Featuerd Author: B.L. Wilde

Welcome today's Featured Author 
B.L. Wilde!!





Steel Roses Series 



Wonderlust #1      

              

Natasha White has always been unlucky in love. The men she falls for only want one thing from her, and it isn’t commitment. When her boss and on/off fling announces his engagement to another woman, she finds herself running from her feelings for him by taking a job as a personal assistant to the legendary rock god, Alex Harbour—half a world away. 




Wonderment #2                



Natasha has dreamt of going on tour with Steel Roses ever since she was a little girl. She never thought she’d be dating the front man when it happened, though.
Now she has been immersed into Alex’s world of sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll. Can she keep them both safe with temptation lurking around every corner? 







The Seductors Series



Desire #1                             Link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H0NPXDE
Hunger #2                           Link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KQX5AWO
Devotion #3                        Link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N1N3TJC
Clarity #3.5                         Link:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TRB5UL2





Colourblind             
 (Standalone)           




About B.L. Wilde:


B.L. Wilde is a British author who has always loved the written word, and takes great pride in bringing her stories to life.

She lives in Worcestershire with her partner and their two spotty dogs.

B.L is a sucker for happy endings, but will always make her characters work for it. 

If you enjoy romance, suspense and erotica, let your imagination run 'Wilde' with one of her books today. 



Stalking links 

Website:  www.bl.wilde.com

Twitter: @beewilde1

Website Blog: https://bit.ly/2Ww1uqi












Interview with B.L. Wilde:


1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

All of my books have elements of suspense, heat and above all pure romance. All my stories have happy ever afters, but I always make my characters work for that perfect ending. 
The amount of heat in my books depends on which series that you read. The Seductors Series is by far the hottest, Owned that I’m writing with Jo Matthews has a lot of heat, and The Steel Roses Series is a littler tamer.  I have an non erotic book called Colourblind if lots of heat isn’t your thing.
My readers tell me that my books are real page turners and  they often have to read them in one sitting. 


2.  How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I’ve written a total of 12 books to date. That includes my new release today. Most are indie published, but I have a few traditionally published under a different pen name.

I’d have to say my favourite book is Wonderlust, book 1 in the Steel Roses Series. I’d had the characters in my head for over 10 years while they were waiting for the right time for me to write their story. I feel more connected to them than my other characters because I’ve been fine tuning them in my mind a lot longer.  They are almost part of me. LOL


3. If someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?

I think it depends on what you're looking for in a book. If you want pure erotica with a good plot try Desire, book 1 of the Seductors Series.

If you want a feel good read that makes you want to pull your hair out with frustration at some points give Wonderlust , Book 1 in the Steel Roses Series a go. 

Looking for pure gut wrenching romance with no heat, then Colourblind is definitely your book. 


4. If you could be friends with one of your characters, which one would you choose?

Definitely Diego from the Steel Roses Series. He’s just fabulous!  He’s a stylist so would help me sort out my wardrobe and hair at the moment. LOL


5. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?

I have three hours from when I finish work until my partner gets home. I use this time to write. I try to write at least 2K words a day. If I’m properly in the zone I may write more, but I try to balance my book and personal life. It’s important to get the right balance.

6. Do you have a release day tradition?

It usually involves a nice bottle of bubbly and a lovely meal. Tonight my partner is cooking me a three course meal at home. I’m a lucky girl. LOL 


7. If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you choose?

In a heartbeat I’d choose Yvaine from Stardust! It’s my all time favorite book. I’d love to ask about her life as a star. How it felt to fall then meet Tristain and learn all about love. 


8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?

I have a few projects in the works. My main priority is the last book in The Seductors Series, Salvation that I’m hoping will be out by the end of the year. 
I’m also  writing a mafia series with Jo Matthews and we are hoping to have the second book out soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment