Sunday, February 10, 2019

Featured Author: DD Prince




Welcome Today's Featured Author 
DD Prince!!




Hot & Protective ALPHA Biker Alert! Deacon Valentine isn't just a book boyfriend --- he's book HUSBAND material. 
Detour, Beautiful Biker book 1,  
1click bit.ly/deaconandella - FREE on Kindle Unlimited and on .99 sale in the US & UK until Feb 13th
Standalone book one in a series about The Dominion Brotherhood MC. 
When you're done Deacon's book, read Joyride and Scenic Route about Deacon's brothers. OR: grab the box set with all three books bit.ly/beautifulbikerboxset






Hot Alpha Alien Husbands.
1click - bit.ly/daxxandjetta
7 foot tall hunky alien with SERIOUS stamina. Need I say more? Not sold yet? They break the bed after a 7 hour sexathon because she accidentally takes a space aphrodisiac.
Also free on KU.
Book 2 about a different couple in this alien matchmaking project coming SOON https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/ta5/1.5/16/1f642.png?_nc_eui2=AeFLAeEDMwJ-i1dvgPWpFMrNUiAnUhr49RS406LTU0u8rasqFxja5uwt0ZDMrerippqxehIPSAOSfTY8vHpX9Dpvs4qcjO_96Anx0Hk4d8elWg:)
(This sci-fi romance has way more romance than sci-fi)







๐Ÿ’Dark Mafia Romance ๐Ÿ’
I've been ripped from my life & handed over to become property of Tommy Ferrano, a criminal who is beautiful outside but ugly inside. He has 3 rules for me. 1) Obey. 2) Tell no one ANYTHING about him. Rule 3 gives me a peek into just how depraved, alpha and possessive he really is. My life is about to be twisted up in knots. He will hurt me. Love me. Set my body on sexual fire  by doing things I never thought I could want. He will kill for me.
Full & complete story bit.ly/tommyandtia Free in Kindle Unlimited.
Book 2 - Dario Ferrano bit.ly/dareandangel
Book 3 - More Tommy & More Dare bit.ly/dominator3unbound
OR box set bit.ly/dominatorboxset
4th anniversary wedding + honeymoon novella bit.ly/dominatortnt
And then Saved, a spin-off that's even darker bit.ly/lexandholly







Enemies-to-lovers, office, and roommate romance.
First, you're gonna wanna punch him in the junk. Then, you'll wanna jump his junk. No joke.
Free in Kindle Unlimited - Grab itbit.ly/aidenandcarly








"A gorgeous, insatiable vampire is addicted to my blood. He says it's like vampire heroin mixed with steroids. I don't think he's going to let me go."
๐Ÿ’‹.99 - Book one of The Nectar Trilogy – 400+ pages
Book 1 ends on a cliffy. Books 2, 3, and a box set also available. ๐Ÿ–คDARK & taboo paranormal romance.๐Ÿ–ค
Book 1 .99 bit.ly/tristanandkyla
Book 2 2.99 bit.ly/nectar2ambrosia
Book 3 2.99 bit.ly/nectar3essence
or the discounted box set (also in KU) $4.99 bit.ly/nectartrilogy ๐Ÿ’‹
๐Ÿ–คAvailable in Kindle Unlimited ๐Ÿ–ค






Interview With DD Prince:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I've got over a dozen books out in a variety of romance flavours, all with alphas and mostly antiheroes. I have mobsters, vampires, and bikers (oh my!). I've also got an enemies-to-lovers office and roommate romance and write sexy alien romances.

2. What inspires you to write?
Everything. Conversations often become book fodder jotted down in my idea book.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I've got twelve novels and two novellas out so far. They're all special, but the first one, The Dominator, is where it all started and is a story that has occupied my brain since I was a teenager, so  Tommy is definitely my #1 alpha.

4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
It all depends on where I'm at in a book. I  try to write every day. Right now, I'm editing my first series to re-release so I'm doing editing in the morning and working on my latest work-in-progress in the afternoons. But, when I hit a certain point in a story and am feeling the magic, I wind up working on it all day long and have to force myself to go to bed. The BEST feeling ever.

5. Do you have a release day tradition?
I try not to do anything but be by the computer. I like to watch for reviews and feedback and rankings. I usually do a release party or fun group takeovers the day a new book drops. I also try to buy myself a treat with new book releases. New shoes. A book series I've been wanting to read.
u ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?    What is your favorite movie
6. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?
I work on something else. Or I binge-watch something until it passes.

7. What is your favorite movie?
I have so many favourites. The Princess Bride. The Neverending Story. The Wizard of Oz.


8. What  writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm editing my Dominator series as I'm getting ready to re-cover and re-release. I'm also writing Hot Alpha Alien Husbands, #2. Zane and Tanya






No comments:

Post a Comment