Sunday, February 17, 2019

Featured Author: P. Sawyer

Welcome Today's Featured Author
 P. Sawyer!!!





The Space Between Us 



Synopsis:
Fate is a cruel B*tch, or she just hates me.
It's been twenty years since I've seen him, heard his voice, or felt his touch.
Twenty years since I lost who I was.

Now he's back and has my entire world upside down. What I thought I wanted may not be true anymore.
The closer we get, the more I'm unsure. Feelings and memories flood back threatening the foundation of what I have.
Can I keep the space between us or will I fall?

The Space between Us is a story of first loves, first heartbreaks, betrayal, and the coming around of two people that never forgot each other even with the space between them. But happily ever after isn't always what it seems.

Amazon Link:




About P. Sawyer:

P. Sawyer is nothing more than a small town girl living her big world dreams. She lives in New England with her family, enjoys hiking, writing, hockey and having fun. Her stories (there are more to come) focus on romance that we all want.

Stalker Links:
Twitter: @authorpsawyer
Instagram: @authorpsawyer 




Interview With P. Sawyer:
 
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
    My books are focused on the romance that we all deep down want, but yet may not get. My debut novella, The Space Between Us, focuses on a story that was ninety percent true. The hope with these books is to show that love is messy, love is not just roses and chocolates, but that it is emotional, it is raw and we are not perfect. This is a far cry from my erotic romances published under a different pen name. :)
 
2. Using one sentence, can you describe The Space Between Us?.  
An emotional journey with a not so typical ending
 
3. How do you come up with your characters names?  
Usually I have an idea of names that I like. I keep a notebook and when I see or hear names, I write them down and circle back to them to see if they describe my characters or not.
 
4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?  
No specific time or structure to the day. My real life job takes a lot of my time, therefore I try and get any writing in when I can. 
 
5. When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen?
 Always on the computer. I tend to have that bad habit of editing as I write...I know, I know. Not ideal.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 I love curling up in the recliner with a cup of coffee and my blanket :) During the summer, I love sitting on my deck in the sunshine. 
 
7. What celebrity would you like to meet?
There are so many, but honestly I'm a book nerd so I would love to meet Corrine Michaels, Vi Keeland, Lauren Blakely. These are my one-clicks :)

8. What writing projects are you currently working on?  
I am currently working on a few projects. One being an anthology piece for Heart to Heart, one being the final chapter of The Space Between Us and currently, is the new five book series, Montgomery Acres featuring the Montgomery Boys and the girls they fall in love with. The series is set in a small town in Georgia. The First book, Love & Lattes is up for Pre-order on Kindle and will release on 4.2.19. I have already plotted and started book two, Football and Fireflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment