Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Featured Author: Leesa Bow


Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Leesa Bow!!




~ PLAYING FOR TIME ~


As a flight attendant, I meet a lot of famous people. Some I never see again.
Darcy Rayne was the exception.
The handsome, sexy king of the football world.
At first, I denied the attraction.
I don’t date players. Especially the off-field kind.
I’m a regular girl, and my world is too small for someone like him.
Turned out, I underestimated a footballer’s determination and focus to never give up.
So, I gave in.

He had a dream before me.
Almost lost it because of me.
In my darkest hour when I needed him most, he got his dream.
And I lost a piece of my heart.





GOODREADS LINK: 





$0.99 SALE For one week only!


 

Jardine #3 in The Bay Series- $0.99

~AVA~
Love, I imagined to be easy.
The year Jardine Kumble entered my life I knew I found my soul mate.
We were only eighteen.
My family presumed it to be a crush.
No one took us seriously.
No one predicted how far I would go for love.
Love was not easy. It was hard. And it almost ruined me.
I survived…
But it destroyed us.


JARDINE is the prequel novella to CAUGHT OUT.
Intended for readers 18+
Ava and Jardine's story begins at a YA age and continues into the NA age group.

Jardine is the third book in The Bay Series.
 
Universal link: https://www.books2read.com/u/mqzLJZ
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Jardine-Leesa-Bow-ebook/dp/B06Y66CJG2
Amazon AUS https://www.amazon.com.au/d/Jardine-Leesa-Bow-ebook/B06Y66CJG2
Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jardine-Leesa-Bow-ebook/dp/B06Y66CJG2?fbclid=IwAR2cmUuhkryQaFLsHasDZwSJ92mgb3NiBidHk6n4e7LFUgnTIS8uG_9Pduk
iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/jardine/id1225596475
B&N https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/jardine-leesa-bow/1126186676
Kobo https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/jardine





Winning the Game #5 in The Bay Series- $0.99


Troubled Aussie football star, Rhett Williams’ infamous off-field misdemeanours land him in front of his club’s board with an ultimatum: clean up his bad-boy image or lose his contract.
There’s one catch: appear on a reality show to reinvent himself.
Football is Rhett’s lifeblood, but his family and the orchard farm in the country where he grew up means more, especially as his family relies on his wage to keep the business afloat. So Rhett puts his opinion of reality shows aside to concentrate on doing whatever it takes to be re-signed.
Career-focussed TV mentor, Tori Winchester doesn’t have time for men, or a social life, which suits her fine. When Rhett Williams arrives on set with his blond beach hair and his mesmerising blue eyes, her resolve begins to crumble. He’s not the spoiled bad boy casting had told her to expect.
Getting involved with someone like Rhett could not only damage her long-term career prospects, they could both lose everything.
In a game of cat and mouse, Rhett is playing the one game he doesn’t want to win…

Winning the Game is a stand alone read, and Book 5 in The Bay series


 
Universal link: https://www.books2read.com/u/3JK1NQ
Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07167W4PR
Amazon Aus: https://www.amazon.com.au/d/B07167W4PR
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Winning-Game-Leesa-Bow-ebook/dp/B07167W4PR
Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/Winning-Game-Leesa-Bow-ebook/dp/B07167W4PR
Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/au/en/ebook/winning-the-game
Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1231279719
B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/winning-the-gam…/1126290840

 

Interview With Leesa Bow: 


1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write new adult sports romance set in Australia. The sport is Australian Rules football (AFL) and cricket.

2. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I Have 6 published books, and one in the works. My current manuscript- Ulara- is my favourite. It’s the first book I wrote while my daughter was receiving chemotherapy. I’m now rewriting the story, and can’t wait to share it with you all. Ulara is unique and not sport romance. The adventure begins in Australia but most of the story takes place in the Amazon rainforest.


3. How do you come up with your characters names?
My daughter is a teacher and she tells me some of her favourite student names. My daughters love to give ideas although I also have names that resonate to the characters I write. I also use my friend’s names mainly for secondary characters. For some names I search Google and if I like the meaning I use the name.


4. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
Oliver. He owns Lombardi’s restaurant and is a top guy. He is a secondary character in Jardine, Caught Out, and Playing for Time. He is kind, considerate and loyal. Plus he’s a lot of fun and his restaurant is a cool place to hangout. I think he deserves his own story.


5. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?
Listen to music, to songs that uplift or have strong emotional lyrics. Watch a movie or Netflix. Read a good book. It’s usually enough to trigger ideas.


6. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
I am a pantser so I usually just write with an idea. Some times I might write an idea when I finish to help me the following day. I’m not a plotter as everyday my storyline changes.


7. What is your favorite movie?
I’m a Marvel fan and love the Avenger movies, especially Infinity War.


8. What writing projects are you currently working on?
I’m writing on a book I write while my daughter was ill. ‘Ulara’ is a story close to my heart and needs a complete rewrite. It’s my favourite book, and needs a lot of research as it is set in the Amazon rainforest.


9. Do you have a release day tradition?
It usually involves wine. A good South Australian wine


10. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose?
Bahamas. The beach. Or somewhere tropical and isolated for a short period of time. A longer period of time I would chose Tuscany, Italy.


11. For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
This is hard as my books are stand alone and offer something different for everyone. If I had to make a choice then Winning the Player.
#1 Winning the Player- the characters make cameos in my other books. Even if you don’t like the story it will help with my other books to see how far those characters have come. It borders YA/NA- sports.
#2 Charming the Outback – NA set in outback Australia and a touch of sports.
#3 Jardine- Sports YA/NA. prequel to Caught Out.
#4 Caught Out- NA sports and a secret baby.
#5 Winning the Game was a fun book to write as this as the least sport as its on the set of a reality show.
#6 Playing for Time- NA sports. My latest release and all the characters make cameos. It is filled with emotion!


12. If you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
I would have to say Bella as the Vampire world is fascinating.
I was going to say a character in A Game of Thrones but I doubt I’d last 24 hours!





 About Leesa Bow:

Leesa Bow is a romance author who began her writing journey years ago when her daughter fell ill. After writing for therapy Leesa now can't imagine doing anything else. Thankful to be following her passion for romance, she is living out her own happy ever after with her husband in Brisbane, Australia.

In her spare time Leesa enjoys watching sport, having beach days with the family, catching up for coffee with girlfriends, and taking long walks. Most importantly the cinema dates with her husband to watch all the Marvel movies.
 






 

1 comment: