Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Featured Author: Claire Marta



Welcome Today's Featured Author
Claire Marta!!



***** 99 cents *****  #Paranormal #Romance #PNR

FrostBite - The Hunter Chronicles Book 1

Blurb:

Jasmine Hunter is a rookie agent working for the covert Supernatural Department of Scotland Yard.

Being kidnapped with a co-worker is the last thing she’s expecting from only two months in a job she loves. She is even more unprepared for the sparks that fly between her and one of their captors, especially when her unique senses are screaming he isn’t human.

Eric is a vampire, deep undercover with centuries of secrets. He has no time for distractions, yet he can’t seem to get the feisty female out of his head, nor the hungering desires she evokes within him.

Forced to work together, they must stop the diabolical plans of Marcel Coupe – the French arms dealer responsible for her abduction. As time starts to run out can they save themselves and Paris from disaster? Or will the sizzling attraction between them be their downfall?







KOBO: https://www.kobo.com/it/en/ebook/frostbite-the-hunter-chronicles-book-1

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/claire+marta?_requestid=298333

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Claire-Marta/e/B01KDNYHBQ





#Paranormal #Romance #PNR

Dark Desires ~ The Hunter Chronicles Book 2

Blurb:

Jasmine Hunter finds herself knee deep in a decadent vampire nest in Prague. A killer lurks the medieval city and is preying on blood donors who frequent the home of the local Vampire Mistress.

With her teammates from Scotland Yard in tow Jasmine, must attempt to discover the murderer's identity.

But will things go to plan? Sex dungeons, submissive human pets, and sexy dominant males are a lot for a rookie to cope with.

Especially when Eric is the last person she expects to see…

Requested to assist with the hunt for a vicious serial killer by an old friend, Eric is left speechless to find Jasmine offering herself up as food. The attraction between them is burning as red hot as before, and his lust for the feisty female is just as deep.

More disturbing, his emotions which he normally has leashed, once more slip in her presence. Yet this time they feel different. Darker, primal, and savage yet Eric cannot explain why. The insidious pull of the other predators around him is also more than a sweet temptation he finds himself unable to resist.

Combining forces, Jasmine and Eric must play the parts of Master and submissive.

But nothing is as it seems.

Can they work out who the killer is in a household full of deception and secrets before it is too late? Or will a price be paid in blood….






** BUY LINKS**

Free on Kindle Unlimited

AMAZON USA:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3VMSRS

 


#Paranormal #Romance #PNR

       Claimed By Magic
The Hunter Chronicles Book 3

Blurb:

Broken hearted from Eric's betrayal in Prague, Jasmine turns to her best friend to get her mind off everything she has lost. 

Twitch takes her on a wild adventure in an attempt to cheer her up, but unbeknownst to either of them, danger lurks within the shadows of the techno mage’s magical homeland.

An ancient evil is rising.

No one is safe.
No one can be trusted.
Lines are drawn.
The battle to survive begins.




** BUY LINKS ***

Free on Kindle Unlimited!

AMAZON USA: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUJU7B5

About Claire Marta:
A native Brit, I live in Italy with my husband and daughter. When I am not writing and drinking copious amounts of tea, I enjoys taking photos of my adoptive country, trying to stay fit with running, reading amazing books and being a stay at home mother.




Interview With Claire Marta:
 
Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are a paranormal romance series. They follow the life of Jasmine Hunter my main heroine. She meets Eric in the first book a cold and calculating vampire. From there each book is full of mayhem, mystery and supernatural creatures. As the series continues you find out more about each character as they develop and grow. Each book has its own unique story but there is a storyline which is threaded through the entire series. 

2 What inspires you to write?
I love paranormal romance but I also love tales of mystery. So for me it was a combination of things like Sherlock Holmes and other famous detectives along with the elements of supernatural creatures all living hidden within our world.
 
When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I used to make up stories in my head at school. I was always the shy quiet child. As I got older I enjoyed writing them down for English class or sometimes just in a note book so I could remember them. It was not until I was older I thought about coming a writer. It took my a while to get the courage to realise my first book which was last September. Since then I have not looked back.
 
Do you work with an outline, or just write?
At the beginning I usually write. Sometimes a scene will come to be and I work from there. It just expands into a story as I follow what my characters want to do.
 
Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Usually it is something snackie like pringles or sweets. I always have to have cups of tea when I write. Usually more than one.
 
6 If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
I think having the power of super fast flight would be cool. That way I could go anywhere in the world but still be back home for dinner! It would make it easier to go to book signings then!
 
7 Are you attending any Author Signing Event?
I am attending the Manchester Author event  in the UK from the 18th to 20th August! It will be my very first signing and I am quite nervous about it. I will also be doing The Darker Side of Fiction in Peterborough UK on the 17th October.
 
8 What are writing projects are you currently working on?
The current project I am 13k words into. It’s another PNR series which will be standalone books based in London. I am also working book six in The Hunter Chronicles series which will take place in Budapest and be getting a little spooky!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment