Thursday, January 19, 2017

Featured Author: Nicole René

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Nicole René!!


How The Warrior Fell 
by Nicole René

SHE was the Chief's daughter in a small tribe...


To bring an end to an ancient feud between her tribe and another, Leawyn's hand in marriage to Chief Xavier was the only way to ensure peace.


HE was the fiercest warrior of them all...


Plucked from everything she's ever known, and bound to a man she hates, Leawyn must learn to be strong. Each passing day renews Leawyn's longing to escape, but when a new threat from a mysterious foe puts the tribes in jeopardy, everything changes...including her feelings for Xavier.

Bound between duty and honor, Leawyn must make the decision that could change everything. Can she stay and accept her new life, and her husband? Or is Xavier's heart too cold for her to melt?


Lines will be broken.

Blood will be shed.



With love being their biggest battle of all, only time will tell, if it will be enough...to make her warrior fall



**Note: This is a Dark Historical Romance with an extremely possessive and dominant warrior. Situations include arranged marriage, sexual content, and dubious consent. Not intended for those uncomfortable with the subject matter, or those under 18.**



BUY LINKS:
Amazon
​ US​



Media Links:


Interview With Nicole René:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
 
My book are one of the first in its genre, which is Dark Historical Romance . Most of them take place between 2000 and 3000 BC and will be about arranged marriages to rough and dominant warriors, and the women who teaches them what it's like to be in love. How The Warrior Fell was my debut as an author and the first in the series (: 
 
 
2. Using one sentence, can you describe How The Warrior Fell?
 
 HTWF is a dark, different, and emotional journey between two people forced together in marriage, and their struggles on how to deal with war, betrayal, jealousy, and of course, love. 
 
 
3. What inspires you to write?
 
Everything. From songs, to TV shows, to movies. But the movie that inspired HTWF was the new Conan: The Barbarian with Jason Momoa who I based my character Xavier off of. 
 
 
4. Do you have a favorite character to write about?
 
Well, when writing HTWF my favorite to write was Tyronian, but now that I'm working on his book, I miss writing moments between Xavier and Leawyn. So, I guess it depends on who's book I'm writing! ;)
 
 
5.  Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 
Yes. I love going to cafe's and writing. Most of my book was written in Panera. 
 
 
6.  Do you listen to music while you write?
 
I HAVE to listen to music when I'm writing. Especially if it's an emotional scene, then I tend to listen to really sad songs. (One of the most emotional scene's in my book was entirely based off of, and written to Adele's "All I Ask." )
 
 
7.  If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
 
Ugh, that's a tough one. But I would probably want to be Holly Colter in Maya Banks's "Colter's Woman." 
 
 
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm currently working on the second book in my Falling Warriors series, which is titled How The Warrior Claimed. It's about Tyronian and Namoriee, who you meet in HTWF.

No comments:

Post a Comment