Thursday, January 12, 2017

Featured Author: Lynn Carmer



Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Lynn Carmer!!
 



Charm School All-Nighter: Lesson 2
 
A Secret Longing…
Quiet and reserved Professor Brynn Calvo always plays by the rules. Not anymore. She is willing to risk everything: her career and her reputation—all for one red-hot week, between the sheets, with a rough-edged, MMA fighter.
 
A Sensual Obsession…
Tortured by a past he can never escape, Alexei Park’s world is full of takers: pushers, gang bangers, La Mafia. Everyone except his vulnerable professor. Brynn is beautiful and caring, but she’s out of his league. Acting on his searing desire could destroy her career and poison her life, so he keeps his distance.
 
A Wicked Proposal…
Time to break all the rules!  Brynn and her sisters inherit a charm school notorious for its naughty, after-hour classes. In order to keep it from bankruptcy, she must teach a class on Intimate Instructions, more specifically, toys! Adult toys—pulsating, shaking, and undulating devices she knows nothing about. She has seven days to find someone to help her with the class.
Only one man comes to mind…
 
Will she jeopardize her career and risk her heart for a few days of vibrating delight?



About Lynn Carmer:
Amazon Best Selling Author Lynn Carmer is a talker, a writer, a reader, a teacher, a procrastinator, an avid fan of all things "reality," and a devourer of all things "sweet." She is continually working on white-hot, humorous Contemporary, Paranormal, and Sci/Fi Romance novels. Think sexy Gargoyles turned to stone; star-crossed lovers living on the planet of fire and ice; and hilarious contemporaries that reference pop culture and quite a few '80s and '90s movies and music.

Come and find out more than you ever wanted to know about Lynn: LynnCarmer.com 


 Interview with Lynn Carmer:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

    I have seven books published so far. (Yikes--it’s a bit surreal to even write that number down.) Right now, I have really been focusing on my Contemporary Romance Series. I have three books in the series so far, Charm School After Dark: Lesson 1, Charm School Quickie: Lesson 1.5, and Charm School All-Nighter: Lesson 2.
    Four sisters inherit a charm school from their childhood mentor, Ms. Belle. But very soon they come to find out that the real money comes from naughty, after hour classes. And because the school is about to be foreclosed upon, each sister agrees to teach a class on: Intimate Instructions.
    The problem? None of the sisters are really dating anyone. They all need to find sexy guinea pigs to help them with their classes. Caelen is up first in Charm School After Dark. She has to teach a class on Oral Expression. (That’s a nice way of saying blow jobs, lol!) Fortunately for her, Dare, a smoking hot, firefighter --and her childhood nemesis--is ready for the job. She may be hesitant, but he is willing to do anything in order to be her guinea pig.
    In Lesson 2, Charm School All-Nighter, Brynn has drawn the short straw and must teach a class on Sex Toys. She is a quiet college professor who has been in love with her student, Alexei Park, for two years. Will she throw away her career and her reputation for one red hot week, between the sheets, with a rough-edged MMA fighter? 

  2. What inspires you to write?
     What inspires me to write? Necessity, maybe. I’m no good at anything else, lol! I watch way too much Reality TV, so I love wacky comedy/drama. I love observing people, and listening in on snippets of conversations. I love to watch how people “fit” together, how they balance each other out. My romance novels are super spicy, but there is always a big emphasis placed on connection and love. I am obsessed with that first spark that attracts people to each other, and I especially love when opposites attract.

  3. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
    I write everywhere. I am currently sitting on my unmade bed. I also have a desk that I try and use half the time so my neck and back don’t kill me. My dream is to one day figure out how to have, and use, a standing desk. And when I’m really organized, I love to scurry off to my favorite coffee shop, order tea, and write to my heart’s content. (Sadly, most days I’m too scattered to make that happen.)
     
  4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
    I am a cliché. A writer that loves tea. I have a beautiful little teapot that sits right by my side when I’m working. My family gave it to me for my birthday, and I absolutely love it. Oh, and if it’s later in the day, my go-to beverage is vodka tonic. Yum!
     
  5. Do you listen to music while you write?
      I don’t usually listen to music when I write, but I get very inspired by songs. So when I’m zoning out and driving, while listening to the radio, I dream up scenes all the time. Each book definitely has its own soundtrack. Whatever I’m into at the time. I also love to assign songs to my characters because it helps me define them.

  6. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
       If they love spicy, contemporary romance, I would begin with the first book in my Charm School Series. Charm School After Dark: Lesson 1. But if you want a little taste of the series, I have a free novella out called, Charm School Quickie: Lesson 1.5. It is a bridge between books 1 and 2, but you don’t have to have read the first to understand what’s going on. And it’s free, so why not give it a shot?
    I also have another contemporary series called Victoria Bay Series: Just For Tonight and Just Don’t Go.
    And if you like PNR or Sci-Fi Romance, I have two books: The Lasting and Fervor.

  7. If you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
     That’s a good one. If I could be any fictional character, I would probably go back to the classics. Jane Austen, definitely. The idea of being able to experience the culture and grandeur of England in the 1800’s would be heaven. Plus, I would get a chance to lay eyes on Mr. Darcy in person—lovely! (Although, I could only really last a full day. After that, the manners and rules, and misogyny, would chafe.) So I’d have to leave before I pissed someone off, lol!

  8. What writing projects are you currently working on?
    I am so excited to say I’m working on the 4th book in my Charm School series. This will be Athena’s story. Athena is the oldest of The Quads. Each sister has been tasked with a sex class they must teach, so when Athena’s name comes up, she freaks when she realizes her class is: Sensation Play. Her only problem is, she has just gone through a divorce and can’t imagine who she could use as her sexual guinea pig. In walks Tommy, an easy going MMA fighter that hides his intensity and passion behind an easy going smile. How will headstrong Athena and laidback Tommy make it work? Well, in a few months, you will be able to find out. This book will be coming out 4/2017. 





No comments:

Post a Comment