Friday, January 16, 2015

Release Day Blitz for Ménage for the Night (For The Night #4) by C. J Fallowfield




Release Day Blitz

Ménage for the Night 

(For The Night #4)

 

by

C. J Fallowfield


Release Date Jan 16th  










For the Night Series ~ Book Four ~ Contains Adult Themes ~ Suitable for 18+ Only


My name is Logan Steele. I’m devilishly handsome, seriously ripped, well hung, charismatic and highly sexed. Women just can’t resist me. So when I lost my job in the construction industry and was struggling for cash, I decided to put my assets to good use.

By day I’m a private personal fitness trainer. By night I’m a high class gigolo.

Tell me your fantasy, I’ll fulfil it ~ So, who do you want me to be?

Ménage for the Night
Nine months had passed since the filthy night with Yasmin Taylor. Thankfully my clients in between had requested more conservative fantasies, dressing up as a cowboy, sex in an opera box, on top of a brand new Lamborghini in a city car park in daylight. Those sort of jobs I could carry out without reservation. Those jobs I was born to perform for. My next client is Ava Renshaw. Another regular, she’s the bored housewife of a successful international banker, who spends much of his time abroad, leaving her home alone and frustrated. While she loved the sessions we had, she kept telling me that she was craving more and that her fantasy was to be filled by two guys at the same time, but she was too self-conscious to go to a sex club like 710. I contacted one of my friends in the business, Trey Douglas, my go to guy for clients with an MMF fantasy. We’re about to show Ava why two sets of hands, as well as other appendages, are better than one.

~~~~~~

The steaming novella ‘Ménage for the Night’ is part of the ‘For the Night’ series of eight standalone short reads, which fall into Amazon’s new quick hot erotic reads category. The series contains adult themes ~ Suitable only for the over 18’s.

The novellas are told in alternating points of view of Logan Steele, and his client, or clients. You can pick up any of them for a complete short burst of heat, however in order to fully enjoy Logan’s development they should be read in the sequence that they are released. Starting from October 2014, I will release one per month.

Strangers for the Night
Virgin for the Night
Filthy for the Night
Ménage for the Night
Sophisticated for the Night
Biker for the Night
Dominant for the Night
Actor for the Night
 


                   UK                 US                


















Other Books In the series




For the Night Series

Sophisticated for the Night 
Biker for the Night TBC
Dominant for the Night TBC
Actor for the Night TBC



The Austin Series Box Set
Available in Amazon Only 

UK               US 







 I write contemporary erotic romance, with humour, which are full of emotion and plenty of drama. I am a 44 year old female from the United Kingdom and live in the wonderful countryside of Wales, surrounded by rolling hills, trees and fields full of sheep and cows. Writing aids include chocolate, Ben & Jerry’s and copious amounts of coffee, wine or cider.







Hosted by 
Obsessive Pimpettes Promotions



No comments:

Post a Comment