Friday, January 30, 2015

Featured Author: Natalie-Nicole Bates

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Natalie-Nicole Bates!!!!







Blurb for SAVE ME (Believe Again)/Natalie-Nicole Bates

For over one hundred years, Daniel Tremont searched for the woman who brought him back from the dead after a tragic fire. He is sure she is the love of his life. When he finally catches up with her, he realizes he’s made a terrible mistake.
Alone in his grief, Daniel stumbles upon the remains of a long shuttered insane asylum. In the distance, he sees a beautiful young woman beckon to him.
Is she real, or simply the spirit of a long dead former inmate of the asylum?
Brecklin is at the asylum to spend the last day of her life alone. Daniel’s arrival now complicates her plans. But Brecklin soon realizes Daniel isn’t an ordinary man. He is an extraordinary man. He needs her to save him, and in return, he will save her. Can she believe long enough to alter the course of her fading life, and maybe in return, find a forever love?



Buy Links:





About Natalie-Nicole Bates:
Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography and antique poison bottles. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie online at www.natalienicolebates.com




Interview With Natalie-Nicole Bates:

Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write both contemporary and paranormal romance. I’ve been published since September of 2011. My first release was a short story called Antique Charming, followed by a contemporary full-length novel called Change of Address.

What inspires you to write?
Different days, different inspirations. Several of my stories were inspired by Victorian-era photographs, which I have a passion for. But I’m also inspired by music, dreams…different things.

Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I have a completely glass office at the back of my house. It’s private, and it’s like being in nature as I write.

Do you have any “odd” writing habits?
I don’t think it’s too ‘odd’, but I almost never just come up with an idea and sit down and write. I like to roll it around in my mind for at least a month before I actually write.

Do you listen to music while you write?
Sometimes, but I find it distracting.

Do you have a favorite character to write about?
Daniel Tremont, who is the hero of my paranormal romance novellas SAVE ME and SEE ME. I have a deep connection to the character.

What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I’ll soon be starting a story as part of a collection called ‘Sunset Beach Romance’. It will be a collaboration by four Books To Go Now authors who will produce a collection of stories to be released this summer. I will also be working on a second collection for Books To Go Now for a late 2015 release. I also plan on writing the third book in my RISE series, which will be titled Embree’s Rise.

Are you doing any Author Signing Event this year?
I’m hoping this year to attend the Festival of Romantic fiction here in the United Kingdom late this year. I also do a lot of online author events.

What book did you enjoy writing the most and why?
For me, I find contemporary and romance my favorite to write. With contemporaries, I like being able to relate to the characters and the situations they face. I also find New Adult a great market to write for. My first experience with NA was my Christmas novella, Forget Me Not Christmas. I found writing in first person to be very enjoyable.

What's the last book you read?
Wow, it’s been a while since I had time to actually sit down and read a book for pleasure. I believe the last book I read was Laura, written by Vera Caspary. It was written in 1942.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me today at your amazing blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked an awesome author to feature. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are any of your characters based on people you know personally?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki ~ My characters aren't any one person in particular, but some are an amalgamation of different people and things they have said that have stuck with me. I've always told my friends and family ~ Be careful what you say, because I remember everything, and someday you're words might wind up in one of my stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you enjoy combining stories with other authors for Handmade for Christmas? And is that something you may do again? I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Rhonda, I did enjoy combining stories with other Books To Go Now authors to produce the Handmade for Christmas series. I would definitely do it again, and there will be a big announcement soon on just that very subject :)

    ReplyDelete