Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Pre-order Blitz for Saving Reli by Brooke Summers




Title: Saving Reli
A Dark Fairytale Retelling of Cinderella
Author: Brooke Summers
Genre: Dark Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 30, 2020


BLURB

Reli

My life isn’t a fairytale. It’s raw, painful, and battered.

Losing my father was the start of my downfall.

The nightmare I lived for two years shaped me.

The scars I have run deep.

I was broken.

Until him.


John

The moment I saw her, I knew she was mine.

I was thirty-one and she was fifteen.

I bided my time, waiting.

Then I saw her and there was no way I was staying away.

She was a shell of the girl I remember.

She says she’s broken.

I’m going to show her that she’s a diamond in the rough.

She’s mine and I’m not letting her go.

One way or another, I’m saving Reli.


Warning:
Saving Reli is a dark fairytale romance that contains strong sexual themes and violence, which could trigger emotional distress. The abuse written in this story is graphic and not glossed over, which could be upsetting to some. This story is NOT for everyone. Proceed with caution.







PRE-ORDER LINKS

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





EXCERPT

Teeth sink into the skin of my rib cage. I don't cry out, I don't dare; for fear of the ramifications that it will cause. I close my eyes as a lone tear falls. Yet another scar to add to the collection I already have. It's a never ending barrage of abuse, I don't see a way out. My days are dark and my nights are stuff only nightmares are made of. 
"You're a tough cookie to break this evening, Yoreli. But don't you worry, I'll have you begging by the end of it; just as I always do." 
I'm twisted; as much as I don't want this to happen, by the end of it I'm writhing in pleasure. Wanting more, begging the devil to bring me over to the other side. I'm so fucked up, because when it ends, I have no idea what is pleasure and what is pain. I'm broken. That's the only excuse I have for it. 
"Give it up, Yoreli." The hardness in the monster's voice tells me that this is just the beginning. Things are about to get worse, a hell of a lot worse. A blindfold goes over my eyes and I bunch my hands into fists, I hate the unknown and this bastard knows that. 
My scream fills the air as the boiling hot wax hits my skin. Monster, that word reverberates through my brain. I will the tears not to fall, not to let this bastard know that I'm close to breaking because right now, I am. 
"That's it, give me more." 
I shake my head, I can't, I won't. 
"Oh ho. Lookie here, Yoreli playing hard to get. You know how much I love it when you tease me." 
No, God no.






AUTHOR BIO


I'm Brooke, I'm a Londoner born and raised. I live with my fiancee and our daughter. 
I'm a foul mouthed, dirty minded weirdo. 
I'm an introvert who would rather spend the night in front of the fire reading than go out. 
I write Dark Romance, Romantic Suspense, and Taboo. Basically everything I love thrown together. 
I'm hoping you'll join me on this wild ride I'm about to embark on.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment