Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Featured Author: Chelle Pimblott

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Chelle Pimblott!
 



Built for Trouble: 
 
Blurb: 

Joe made Katy’s best friend’s life hell when they were at High School, but even then, there was still something that always drew her to him. When they start seeing each other at a local cafĂ© where they both go for lunch, and share a table to, ‘save space’, they get to know each other as adults, and they like what they see.
When Joe asks Katy out for dinner, a date is set. One that neither of them ever saw coming. Especially given their past, but sometimes things happen for a reason. The draw to one another is electric and unrelenting .... unforgiving.
When Joe explains his reason for giving her best friend so much grief, something even more shocking is revealed in the process.
Can their relationships survive all the pain and grief that these revelations cause? Will love win in the end? The love between a man and a woman. The love between friends?

Purchase Links:





About Chelle Pimblott:
I’m a mum of 2 teenage boys, and my significant other and I have been together for just over 20 years.  We live in the suburbs of Melbourne, Australia with our Irish Wolfhound pup. He’s 3 years old and 37kg, not so much a pup any more.
I’ve always had a creative side, in my early 20’s I sang in a couple of local bands and as well as taking cake decorating classes. Since then, I sing only for myself, no-one wants to hear that anymore and I gave making cakes into a business a go, but decided I liked making it for those I wanted to and not for making money. It took the joy out of creating my cakes, so I took a step back and now I make them for my boys, and friends.
I have some of the best, although crazy arsed women for friends, who are the reason behind me writing to publish. I’ve always been drawn to writing, I’ve wanted to be an author for as long as I can remember ..... I showed my closest friend a short story I wrote and then she, in turn, told our other friends that I had done some writing. They all begged to read it and then they asked me to expand on the story. That first short story I wrote is now the very edited and rewritten final chapter of the first book I ever published, Sneaky.
Social Media:
Amazon Author page:  amazon.com/author/chellepimblott

No comments:

Post a Comment