Saturday, September 7, 2019

Featured Author: Aubrie Lee


Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Aubrie Lee!!


 About Aubrie Lee:
Aubrie Lee is the sexy minded alter ego of a very normal, a tad boring, always smiling mid-twenties woman. At first glance, you would never believe that she is capable of not only fantasizing but writing all the funny, steamy stories that are always lurking inside her mind.

Aubrie is a true believer that Love is love, and her many characters will be showing that with lots of giggles and HEA's, that's guaranteed.


Facebook: facebook.com/AuthorAubrieLee

Interview with Aubrie Lee:
 
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
Hi Gia. Hi Tabitha! Super excited to be here, thanks for the invite! My books are steamy contemporary, with a dash on non-sense drama, and super awesome banter, I swear if you read my books and you don't laugh at least once, you read it wrong :D

2. What inspires you to write?
Everyday life is what inspires me to write, I guess, music, interaction with friends, people stalking, er I mean watching. I don't have a 'one' type of inspiration, I think it's the reason why my books are a bit all over the place. HA.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I have written 7 books so far, I have 4 published. In the published ones, Mine, Baby is my favorite.

4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I usually write late at night, around 10-11PM and finish at 3 am. Or if I was pretty tired, I sleep and wake up at 3 am and finish around 7. I like to know everyone is sleeping while I am writing.

5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Yes! I am slightly -lot- addicted to orange juice. I must have it when I am writing a good scene. And if I hit my word count goals -which are usually kind of a bit too high- I go out to eat a burger, I have eaten three burgers this month so I am a happy writer.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
In my bed.

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would love to teletransport. Love it! It's one of the things that annoy me when writing because I want my character to be from a certain city or in a landmark and I have to trust google to describe it, with my power in a blink I would be there.

8. What writing projects are you currently working on?
Right now, I am in the finish stages of book one in my "Besties series", my main character falls in love with her best friend's Dad, and editing stages of Mistletoes a short story for the Winter Wishes: Anthology (https://amzn.to/2Lrp6FL), and Rogue Heart for the Immortal Hunger: Anthology (https://amzn.to/2MVRKlH) where all proceeds will be donated to epilepsy foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment