Monday, January 21, 2019

Featured Author: Lindsey Iler

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Lindsey Iler!


When Our Worlds Collide (Our Worlds #1)
Genre: Mature Young Adult/New Adult Romance

Synopsis:
Kennedy Conrad is everything he needs.
Graham Black has two rules in life. Play baseball, so he can get the hell out of Tennessee, and leave your shirt on when you drop your panties.
He’s a typical all-American pitcher with the world at his fingertips. His devilish good looks and charm help him crawl into the beds and hearts of the girls at his high school. With secrets no one knows, he has every intention of running away from his hometown the minute he graduates. Nothing can get in his way. Until poor choices collide him into Kennedy Conrad.
Graham Black is everything she wants.
Kennedy Conrad has her own set of rules. Dance with your whole heart, and make it through each day without being noticed.
She’s sweet and reserved, everything Graham’s not. After one fated night, she can’t stop him from noticing her anymore. She knows there’s a chance of heartache by letting him in. When the unthinkable happens to Kennedy, Graham realizes what he’s been fighting is what causes Kennedy to end up hurt.
Can their love survive one more thing that is meant to pull them apart?




Buy Link: mybook.to/WOWC

*****

When Our Worlds Fall Apart (Our Worlds #2)
Genre: Mature Young Adult/New Adult Romance

Synopsis:
Love is complicated. Add in high school and it’s bound to get worse.
Kennedy Conrad spent her summer hiding from the world, leaving her plenty of time to relive every moment spent with Graham Black. Now at the start of her senior year, she has one goal. Avoid the boy who broke her heart. He seems to be everywhere she turns.
Letting go isn’t always the easiest thing to do.
Graham Black spent his summer parading around with nameless girls at endless parties. At the start of his senior year, he pretends to be okay with his choices and masks his pain, but Graham can’t escape the reminder of his own broken heart. Every time he turns around, she’s there.
Sometimes people come into your life for different reasons.
Someone new reminds Kennedy what she deserves, leaving Graham two choices: be pushed back into the shadows or fight for the only girl who’s ever understood him.
Can they find their way back as their worlds fall apart?

Buy Link: mybook.to/WOWFA
Goodreads Link: http://bit.ly/2QHwRIG

*****

When Our Worlds Stand Still (Our Worlds #3)
Genre: New Adult Romance

Synopsis:
Time is said to heal all wounds.
Kennedy Conrad embraces survival. Group therapy, friends, and dance are helping her find the person she was. Overcoming the darkest period of her past is getting easier every day. Still, the ache in her chest tells her something is missing. Him.
The more precious something is, the harder you fight for it.
Graham Black embraces change. Baseball, mentoring, and school are helping him leave behind the person he once thought he was. Hiding in plain sight is what gets him through each day. Still, he questions the decisions he makes because of her.
Whoever said all good things must come to an end doesn’t know their story.
When everything in their lives seems to be settling down, Kennedy and Graham once again collide. Misconceptions are corrected. Secrets are revealed. Choices are forced. Broken pieces are scattered, and only these two have the power to put things back together.
Faced with the decision of their lives, what will they do when their worlds stand still?
Buy Link: mybook.to/WOWSS
Goodreads Link: http://bit.ly/2IMVoJI

*****

When Our Worlds Go Silent (Our Worlds #4)
Genre: New Adult Romance

Synopsis:
After the wedding of their dreams, a honeymoon is the perfect way for Graham and Kennedy to recharge their batteries.
One week alone in a surprise location.
A whole lot of time loving and worshiping each other.
This is their time to simply be.
To remember why they’ve fought so hard to be together.
Until a phone call changes everything.
What happens when the walls close in and their worlds go silent?

Buy Link: mybook.to/WOWGS

*****

When Our Worlds Ignite (Our Worlds Spin-off #3.5)
Genre: New Adult Romance

Synopsis:
Loving Violet is the easiest choice Dan’s ever made.
Dan Forrester and Violet Jones are the perfect couple. His devotion to the charismatic, beautiful firecracker has been the envy of their friends since high school. Until the day she throws his love in his face and walks away from them. Watching her change into someone she’s not is the most challenging thing he’s ever done.

Loving Dan is impossible until Violet learns who she is.
Violet’s concept of true love is shattered when her parents announce their divorce. Doubt taints everything she thought to be true. Fear becomes the reason for every decision she makes. Determined to find out who she really is, she embarks on a journey of self-discovery.

Loving someone often means giving her the time and space she needs.
As Dan and Violet smolder in a failed relationship, life takes them in opposite directions. But will love ignite the ashes and bring them back to where they belong?

Goodreads Link: http://bit.ly/2ytHzLk

*****

You’re to Blame
Genre: New Adult Romance

Synopsis:
You’re to blame... Because you make me feel alive. Because you say my name like it’s a lifeline. Because you promise me things without uttering a single word.

Charlotte Novak is drowning. School, her internship, and trips to the hospital are beginning to be too much. A night out is meant to erase her worries, but a chance encounter with the cocky bartender complicates everything.

Duke Anderson came to college to escape his father’s name and play the field, but one look at Charlotte at the end of the bar and he knows once with her will never be enough. She’s confidently quiet, beautiful, and off limits.

Duke is the last person she expects to breathe life back into her.
Charlotte is the last person he should be falling for.

With secrets kept and unforgiving attraction, who’s to blame when they fall in love?




*****


Angels of Belle Meade
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Synopsis:
We govern with broken wings, using fear and beauty as our weapons.
Through inherited traditions, each of us are born to play individual parts in our reign. In previous years, the transition has been calm.
Until our generation is unveiled.
Newcomers step forward to wreak havoc amongst us. Secrets are revealed, loyalties are tested, and the dark truth of our town is forced into the light.
Townspeople, prepare to meet your judge, jury, and executioner.
We are the Angels of Belle Meade.
We’ll be coming for you.


Read the first chapter here: http://www.lindseyiler.com/blog
Purchase Link: mybook.to/AOBM 



Excerpt
One of the windows looks out over Belle Meade. Every landmark is easy to spot from this vantage point. Main Street lined with cars. Shoppers buzzing in and out of stores. City Hall packed with business suits.
Across from us is a telescope. When I move toward it, Edric blocks my path. I place my hand low on his stomach and stand on my tiptoes, knowing it will distract him.
“Let me take a peek, Edric.” My lips feather his skin.
“Be my guest.” He moves out of my way, and I walk past him, breathing in a lungful of air scented with his cologne. The cedarwood isn’t too strong but enough to grab my attention.
I place my eye up to the eyepiece and gasp. I jerk back, only to return for another look.
“It’s on my house.”
“It’s not what you think.” He wrings his hands together, but guilt doesn’t fall from his face like I half-expect.
“Why?”
“Why, what?”
“Why is your telescope pointed at the Mayor’s Manor? Specifically, why is it pointed at my bedroom window?”
“Curiosity.” He releases a long, annoyed breath.
“You’re a Peeping Tom.” A deep scowl creases my forehead. Edric’s been watching me.
“Call it whatever you want, Lennox. I wanted to look at you, so I did.” He runs his thumb over his bottom lip and smirks.
The news should scare me. His viewing me in secret doesn’t elicit fear, though, and I’m not sure why. I want him to watch me, to see me. Maybe he’ll be the first person who finally does, even if it is in the creepiest way possible.
On the other hand, it’s an invasion of my privacy.
“What have you seen?” I ask, because even though I shouldn’t get giddy from the idea, a thrill runs through me.
“Just a girl, who sometimes seems to struggle with who she is. So, she writes in her journal a lot, because it’s the only place she can tell her true fears and desires.” He shakes his head. Is he fearful of what he’ll say next? “I’d give anything to know the secrets you whisper into those pages, Lennox.”




*****
About Lindsey Iler:
Lindsey Iler has  had her feet planted in the state of Michigan since she was born and she still lives there with her husband and four kids.

When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with family and friends, listening to music, reading (obviously), and hopefully just enjoying every moment in life. She has a twisted sense of humor, tends to speak honestly, and her mind tends to feel most comfortable in the gutter.

Lindsey writes mature young adult/new adult contemporary romance. She falls in love with every character that pops into her head and is notorious for writing long chapters in her notes on her iPhone. It's embarrassing how many started/unfinished projects are on that thing. She finds inspiration from music and the people around her.

Links
E-mail: Lindseyilerbooks@gmail.com
Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/lindseysavidreaders



Interview With Lindsey Iler:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
Oh boy, this is a loaded question, isn't it? My books vary in genre and subject matter. I joke all the time I have a hard time putting myself into a box and my writing shows it. I started our as a mature YA romance author and as those characters grew, my debut series shifted into NA Romance. As time passed, I felt compelled to try something new, so my most recent release is a Paranormal Romance. I'm a huge fan of the genre, and once this idea sparked in my head, I knew I needed to write it.

2. What inspires you to write? Music. 100%. If I'm writing, I'm listening to music. When I'm watching a movie, I'm listening to the way the music changes the mood of the scene. It's the same way with my writing. I have too many playlists to count.
3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? I have written seven books, but my most absolute favorite is my most recent, Angels of Belle Meade and it's because it's pushed me out of my comfort zone, which I think is something I'm really working on.
4.  If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
This is an easy one. Kennedy Conrad, from my Our Worlds Series. If you read it, you'll understand why. She's accepting and compassionate, and not to mention strong as hell and loyal. She's the kind of girl you hope your own daughter will find as a friend.

5. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I write whenever life will allow me. I have four kids under the age of eight, so my life can be a bit hectic. I'm working on trying to have a better structure to my writing, so I can guarantee that word count everyday.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I write on my couch mostly. Or my kitchen table, but the couch is far more comfortable.

7. For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
I'd say my debut series. The first book is called When Our Worlds Collide. I think this may sound strange, but it's my writing at it's rawest, meaning I had zero worries when I wrote it. To be honest, I published thinking only my family and friends would read it. I was wrong and the readers are why it ended up being a 4 book series with a spin-off series I'm still working on finishing up this year.

8. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Invisibility. Guys, I'm nosey. LOL. I'd love to be a fly on a wall.
9. What  writing projects are you currently working on?
I am working on the second in the Belle Meade Series, titled, Bones of Belle Meade. I'm also working on a passion project. It's the one I open when nothing else is working for me on my current WIP. I'm not sure if it will end up being anything, but it's a good palette cleanser. Not to mention, Mature YA and I've missed the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment