Saturday, January 19, 2019

Featured Author: K. Ries


Welcome Today's Featured Author
K. Ries!!!
 

Blurb
Soulmates only come along once in a lifetime.

Cameron made a big mistake and now needs to work on gaining Holly's trust back. Can he?

Holly doesn't know if she'll ever forgive Cameron for what he did to their almost twenty year romance.

Can true love really prevail or are these Soulmates destined to break apart forever? 









 *********** 

Pose For Me

Design by Ivy Covers
When Best Selling Author Raina Taylor decides that headshots are needed to promote her books, she chooses the photography studio owned and operated by Derek Scott.
When she shows up for her appointment she didn't know that it wouldn't be just the studio lights heating her up.

Derek Scott has been to war with his addictions and has the medals to prove it, but will one story teller make battling his vices easier, or will going off course cause him to lose what possibly could be the biggest win ever.
Will Raina Taylor become his guiding light, or will other factors steal his flash?















Out Of My Head Released : January 19,2019 Also Available on Kindle Unlimited Purchase : https://www.amazon.com/Out-My-Head-K-Ries-ebook/dp/B07MGKCBWG   
**Blurb**

A one night stand.... An incident neither Liam nor Callie can get out of their heads. 
Club owner, Liam Paige had always seen Callie as the girl he couldn't have. She was a light shining bright in the dark shadows created by his friend. 
But that all changed one night when Callie came to his club alone looking for a carefree evening of fun.
Now months later, Callie still can’t get that moment with Liam off her mind. And while she struggles to find herself, Liam is forced to spend his nights alone with visions of that night lingering in his memory. 
Can Liam and Callie find happiness together or will Callie's past destroy their new found love?










Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dh5dvf


Interview With K. Ries:
 
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
 Everyone always says, "Write what you know," so with my books, there's a bit of real life in all of them. 

2. What inspires you to write? Music often serves as inspiration for me. Or it could be a picture, even a conversation with friends.
3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? To date I've written and published five. Two with my best friend and three solo works. Out of my head being the latest. My favorite is Pose For Me. I spent a year writing it. It has a lot of ME in there.
4. For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
It depends on what they like to read. All of my books come with a sort of second chance theme.
 But I have PNR and Contemporary. If you like break your heart books, start with Soulmates. If you're in to PNR/Fantasy then Spellcasters. If you want something short, Out of my head. It's the shortest of them all. 
5. How do you come up with your characters names? 
Honestly, baby name sites. Whatever sounds like it will fit my character description I go with. 
6. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
Oh gosh! This is difficult. All of my female characters are amazing. If I had to choose, Skylar. She's just wicked cool. 

7. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
In addition to writing I'm also the assistant to six wonderful ladies. I'm a mom and wife as well. 
 Writing gets done when I can squeeze it in. Lately, it's been at night after everyone is in bed. I write until 2am and then go to bed. 

8. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Super speed. I'd be able to get more things done faster.
9. What  writing projects are you currently working on?
I am working on expanding an anthology piece and I have a dozen different things going on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment