Sunday, December 2, 2018

Featured Author: A.K. MacBride

Welcome Today's Featured Author  
A.K. MacBride!!





Imperfect Souls



Success. Power. Money.
Tristan Blake had it all, except love. He didn’t have love. Fortunately, he didn’t want it either. Past mistakes had taught him that that dreaded four letter word only served to weaken a man and there was no place for weakness in his world. That’s what he liked to believe. All it took was one dinner with Kate and his whole world was turned on its axis. Suddenly he was questioning his values and beliefs. He found that he needed her in his life and he’d do anything to keep her. Little did he know; his precious Kate came with baggage too heavy for one man to carry.






The Other Brother 



Claire Beaumont is relatively happy with her life. She’s employed, she has friends and she just purchased her first home. The only thing missing is love. At this point in her life she believes the mysterious L-word to be nothing more than a myth, so when her best friend asks her to play his pretend fiancée, she agrees.
Everything goes according to plan until Claire lays eyes on Demetri’s incredibly handsome older brother.

Alexios – Alex to everyone – Mylonas is at a point in his life where he wants to settle down and have a family of his own. The only problem is every single woman he dates seems to be worse than the previous one. When he learns that his younger brother is suddenly engaged, he simply has to go see this woman.
Imagine his horror when the first woman to set his pulse on fire turns out to be his brother’s fiancée. 






An Inconvenient Marriage



Zach has only one goal in life:
To make the man, who had taken his mother from him, pay for everything he’d done.
Now, the only thing standing between him and the revenge he so desperately craves is a marriage to a woman he despises.
But from the moment they say ‘I do’, he learns that his bride is not what he thought she’d be, and walls that he’d built around his heart start to crumble.
What happens when he realizes the woman he is living with, is also the woman he can’t live without.
And how will he handle it when he finds out that he isn’t the only one with an agenda?

Natalie has only one goal in life:
To get as far away from her current situation as possible.
The out she so desperately seeks comes in the form of an arranged marriage to a man who makes no secret of the fact that he dislikes her.
Natalie soon realizes that Zach will not be her knight in shining armor, but that doesn’t stop her from hoping that he would see past the rumors and lies to notice the woman she keeps hidden from the world.










Shattered


In life, you always learn one important lesson you won’t ever forget.
For me, it was to never have hopes and dreams.
They could shatter into a million pieces in a matter of seconds.
I’d managed to live by that one rule almost my entire life, until the day Harper and her little boy moved in next door.
One look into her guarded eyes and a flame of hope was lit.
Little did I know, her green eyes held more pain than my heart did. And breaking through the fortified walls she’d erected around hers would cause me more agony than I’d ever imagined possible.
I didn’t know if two broken and bruised individuals could come together and create something beautiful out of nothing but shattered pieces.
But I needed to find out.











Love Rediscovered


                    
Hannah 
I’ve never been strong.
In fact, when the man I thought I’d spend the rest of my life with, walked out of my life without looking back, it broke me.
Years later, I’m still picking up the pieces and trying to mend my damaged heart.
Just as I think I finally have things together, guess who walks back into my life.
Brian freaking Matthews, that’s who.
For the first time in my life being strong is a necessity because working this closely with him has all my feelings resurfacing.
I can’t afford to fall for his charms a second time around.
My heart won’t survive it.

Brian 
I’ve never made the best decisions.
Walking away from the only woman who held a place in my heart could count as the dumbest thing I’ve ever done.
Years away from her made me realize I didn’t want to spend another day without her.
Now, I’m here hoping to charm my way back into her heart, but I have a secret.
When Hannah finds out I’ve been lying to her, I might lose her for good


 About A.K. MacBride: 


Author of romances that leave you with ALL the feels.

She likes her coffee big and strong and her chocolate sinfully dark.
Living in a small town in South Africa, she’s afforded the luxury of being surrounded by mountains and waking up to birds singing their morning songs.
In addition to her coffee and chocolate obsession, she can’t say no to cheesecake or pastry.
When she is not creating emotional reads that tug on heartstrings, she’s busy being a wife to her best friend and a mom to a sassy little girl (whom she wouldn’t want any other way).

She just so happens to love stalkers, so don’t be shy and get your stalk on.


👇Links👇

Facebook Links:
Goodreads
Amazon
Bookbub
Instagram
Twitter
book+main

 


 Interview With A.K. MacBride: 


1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
 I write contemporary romance that will leave you with all the feels ;) Although my books aren't graphic or explicit, I don't skimp on the romance.

2.  What inspires you to write?
Readers always inspire me to write more. Whenever a reader takes the time out of their busy days to send me a message, I am always inspired to deliver more.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
Currently, I have 5 books out (3 novels and 2 novellas). 
Shattered is definitely my favorite. If ever a character inspired me, it will be Harper! She is kick-ass!

4.  If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
Lol, I just answered that one without realizing it. But, yeah, definitely Harper ;)

5. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
 I usually write when my husband is at work (he works, I work lol) but I tend to be more productive early in the morning.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 I love to write in the office I share with hubby.

7.  If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose?
 For a visit? Paris, I would love to see the Eifel Tower. If this fairy godmother is into relocating, she can whisk us away to Australia.

8.  What  writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm working on my second novel in the Willow Creek series, exciting things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment