Sunday, November 19, 2017

Interview With Shawanda Carter

Interview With Shawanda Carter


1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
My name is Shawanda Carter and I am 33 years old I am the youngest in my family and the only known author. I have written seven books I live in Aiken South Carolina and my favorite color is blue and my favorite football team is Philly.. 

2. Can you tell us a little about your book?
My latest book is Eye On Revenge and it's about a young woman Khior who witness the death of her mother at a very young age and ten years later the same man is her professor in college it's a book full of drama and no one is who they seem. 

3. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
All have they own excitement but I would recommend Eye on Revenge it's bases on a lot of truth some people face today. 

4. How did you choose the genre you write in?
I don't I just go with the flow of the story I can't say I have a genre I just go with the flow of the story and I will write in any style in which I plan to. 

5. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
When I was twelve years old. 

6. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?
I make sure my computer is up and my music is playing and a glass of wine cold and ready then I go but it changes each day. 

7. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
No I do not. 

8. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
Sam from my Sick Obsession series. 

9. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
Healing so I could heal those who are sick with incurable illnesses like cancer. 

10. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I am working on two novels and a few novella's to entice readers into a different writing style for me these novella's will be my erotica start I'm excited. 





Eye On Revenge

Seeing her mother killed in cold blood, Khior's life as she knew it would never be the same. After finding out things she never knew about her mother, led her to believe that she was living a life of deceit, filled with many secrets.

The past was to be forgotten, with a future that was supposed to give her hope, and resolution. However, with the past repeating itself in dream after dream, Khior must now face the one thing that has always haunted her.

With the man who killed her mother, now conveniently placed in her life, Khior feels that it’s time to do to him as he did to her, and take anything that he loves. In doing so, Khior finds out just how dark she will go to get the justice she seeks in Eye On Revenge..

Sometimes help comes even when you don’t want it...


No comments:

Post a Comment