Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Featured Author: Natalie-Nicole Bates

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Natalie-Nicole Bates!!





Blurb for DARKLY SKEWED


One night forever changed the life of Shaun Collins.
Once a successful and respected coroner, Shaun encountered a demon who rendered him nothing more than a living corpse, doomed to live on forever and ever.
And then Shaun found Dark Carnival. A mysterious travelling curiosity show where all the performers have secrets. Assuming the persona of a clown, Shaun travels city to city, hating himself a bit more with each passing day.
Everything changes when he meets the most beautiful woman named Kyrie, who doesn’t see what others see.
But to love Kyrie is not only selfish, but dangerous as well.
Can Shaun find a way in his impossible world to keep the woman he loves, and return to a normal life once again, or will his desires destroy them both?







Buy Links:



About Natalie-Nicole Bates:

Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian photography, Frozen Charlotte dolls, and antique poison bottles.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie online at www.natalienicolebates.com


Social media links:

Amazon Author Central Page http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0071MP0DC


Interview With Natalie-Nicole Bates:

1.       Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write a mix of contemporary, paranormal, and historical romance. I have around 20 published works from short stories to full length novels.

2.       When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I think I always wanted to write. First, I was a reader, then a long-time book reviewer. One day I thought, ‘I can do this’.

3.       How did you choose the genre you write in?
I don’t think it was a choice. It just happened 😊

4.      What book is your newest release?
My newest release it a paranormal/historical romance set in 1907 in a travelling carnival. The book is called DARKLY SKEWED, and it is Book 1 of the Dark Carnival New World Series.

5.      What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?
I generally do my book promotion during the day, and then work on my writing at night. I find it calmer to write late.

6.      Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Lately, I’ve done most of my writing in bed.

7.       What is your favorite season?
Definitely Autumn.  I enjoy the cooler weather and Halloween. I am not a fan of heat or light, so Autumn is perfect.

8.      What writing projects are you currently working on?
I just recently finished two historical romances, ROSEY RED WITH BLOOD ON HER HANDS and HIS REDEMPTION. I’m now taking a small, well deserved break from writing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring DARKLY SKEWED today on your most amazing blog!!!

    ReplyDelete