Friday, May 5, 2017

Featured Author: Jamie Schlosser

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Jamie Schlosser!!!




☆☆☆ THE GOOD GUYS ☆☆☆

A series about GOOD guys?? Yes, please! These irresistible books by Jamie Schlosser are free with kindle unlimited <3
~TRUCKER~
http://amzn.to/2jQfndv

~A Trucker Christmas~

~DANCER~

#GoodGuysAreSexy #KU #OneClick

------------------------------ ----------------------------



*** TRUCKER (The Good Guys Book 1) ***

Just #99cents and free with #KindleUnlimited!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2jQfndv
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2iOmUIc
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2jcOyzu
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2jDoosE


---BLURB---

ANGEL
I know what you're whispering in the car as you pass me by.
Hitchhiker.
When you see me walking along the side of the road with my thumb out, you'll probably keep driving without giving me a second glance. You probably think I'm foolish. Naïve.
You might assume I've made some bad decisions.
You might think I'm too young to be on my own.
You might be right.

TRAVIS
I love my job, but driving an eighteen-wheeler comes with a certain stereotype. When you hear I’m a trucker, a specific image might come to mind. Uneducated. Dirty. Perverted. Rough around the edges and a little bit dangerous.
But the truth is, I’m not any of those things. In fact, I’m pretty far from it.
You’d be surprised to find out I’m one of the good guys.





---EXCERPT---
I’d only been driving for about a mile when I saw someone walking along the side of the road in the distance.
As I got closer I saw the backpack and blonde hair. She turned toward my semi before sticking her thumb out.
“Shit,” I whispered, recognizing her right away. Even from a distance, I could see the hopeful expression on her face, and I felt something twist in my chest.
What the hell did she think she was doing? Hitchhiking was dangerous.
For a split second, I thought about not stopping. I could just keep on driving and forget I ever saw her.
But just as fast, all the possible scenarios played out in my mind. All the things that could happen to her. All the sick, depraved people who could be the ones to pull over and lure her into their vehicle with the promise of a safe ride.
I’d never picked up a hitchhiker before.
Had never planned on it.
But there was no way I could leave this girl out there on her own.

 ------------------------------ ------------------------------


*** DANCER (The Good Guys Book 2) ***
Unique friends to lovers/second chance romance>>> 


"Are you mad at me?” she asked, and suddenly I was transported back in time as I looked into her familiar eyes.
How did I not recognize her? I wanted to blame my overeager dick for this oversight.
Then again, the Ellie I remembered was a bit of a tomboy. Knobby knees, ripped up jeans, and teeth that were a little too big for her face. More often than not she had dirt caked under her fingernails and almost always wore her hair in a ponytail.
And I had loved her.
She’d been my best friend, but the feelings went beyond that. I used to think she was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen—and even now, fifteen years later—that was still the case. Her confession that she felt the same way caused a surge of happiness to spread through my entire body.
Ellie certainly wasn’t the tomboy anymore. Curves in all the right places. Smooth flawless skin. A face so perfect, it made me want to never stop kissing her. She’d grown into her body—and her teeth.
#Dancer #KU






------------------------------ ------------------------------




*** DROPOUT (The Good Guys Book 3) ***
New release>>> http://amzn.to/2oqIREp

JIMMY
Over the past year, I’ve been called a lot of things. Slacker. Troublemaker. Party animal.
I thought I was on top of the world. Turns out, I was pretty close to rock bottom.
Now I have a new title: college dropout.
Talk about a reality check.
But I’ve got a chance to redeem myself. One summer to turn things around. Two months to prove I’m not a complete f*ck-up.
It’s time to change.
I want to get back to being one of the good guys.

MACKENNA
I have everything I need to live out my dream of being a reclusive songwriter—my guitar, my notebook, and blissful silence.
At least, I did until Jimmy moved in next door.
With tattoos, piercings, and mischievous green eyes, he’s got bad news written all over him. And last time I got with a bad boy, it ended horribly.
Jimmy makes me feel things I shouldn’t feel. Want things I shouldn’t want. He’s a hazard to my carefully laid plans.
But he’s only here for two months.
I can resist him...right?

Although Dropout is the third book in the Good Guys series, it can be enjoyed as a standalone.






 About Jamie Schlosser:
Jamie Schlosser grew up on a farm in Illinois surrounded by cornfields. Although she no longer lives in the country, her dream is to return to rural living someday. As a stay-at-home mom, she spends most of her days running back and forth between her two wonderful kids and her laptop. She loves her family, iced coffee, and happily-ever-afters.

~Follow the author~

No comments:

Post a Comment