Monday, October 31, 2016

Featured Author: Vera Quinn



Welcome Today's Featured Author
Vera Quinn!!



Never Forever (BlackPath MC #1) by Vera Quinn
$0.99 or Free on #KindleUnlimited
#MCRomance #mustread


Callie 
My heart belongs to one man but my loyalty is to my family.
 
I owe my brother my life and I swore on his grave vengeance.
 
Finally it is in my grasp but to get it I must walk away from my heart
 
and what I have left of my innocence.
 
My decision, but will I be able to live with it?
 

Kylar
 
Callie is young and beautiful and I should walk away from her.
 
She doesn't deserve this but to save the rest of my darkened
 
soul I have to have her and her innocence.
 
I have what she and the BlackPath MC need for their vengeance.
 
Will she pay the Devil his price and give me what I need?
 

Mason
 
Callie needs me but I am stuck here in this God forsaken desert.
 
I'll fight my way back to her if it is the last thing I do.
 
Hang on babe...I'm on my way.



Catching Forever (BlackPath MC #2) by Vera Quinn

Some people believe in destiny.
Some people believe in fate.
I believe life is what you make it.
Take care of family and they take care of you.
I need trust, loyalty, and family. 
In the BlackPath MC family it's a must.
Life has slapped me in the face with cruel realities lately.
If life doesn't give me the forever I want,
Then I will be chasing it down and taking what I want.
I will be Catching Forever, one way or another.






Holding Out For Forever (BlackPath MC #3) by Vera Quinn
Univeral Amazon Link: http://mybook.to/HOFFVeraQ
Also available on #KindleUnlimited

You can never go back…
I told Kim she would never be mine.
She was devious. She plotted and her mind set on me.
Nine months later and we have a permanent bond.
I thought I would never love again.
I put the BlackPath MC and our families first.
I have old enemies mixed with new rivalries.
Then I met her…one stolen kiss is all it took.
Everything else doesn’t matter.
I am President of the BlackPath MC.
This is my story and mine alone.






Making My Forever (BlackPath MC #4) by Vera Quinn
Universal Amazon link: http://mybook.to/MMFVeraQ


Maizy
Life has never been easy.
Trust no one. Let no one in. Love no one.
When someone says they love you they usually
actually mean they are going to hurt you.
I learned to fight back and hit harder.
Then he walked into my life.

Tazer
Growing up in the BlackPath MC wasn’t always easy.
Especially when you are the son of the President.
I’ve been raised to put club and family first.
Only rules, live free and ride hard.
I take what I want and to hell with what people think.
I never thought I would only want one woman.
I learned early in life women never stay forever.
Then I met her and I will be Making My Forever.





About Vera Quinn:

Hello everyone. I’m Vera Quinn and I want to thank you for taking the time to read my books and be interested in what I am doing. This is all new for me and I am a little surprised anyone is interested in what I am doing. I am a bit shy and my social skills are not up to par sometimes. My husband says I am the most anti-social person he knows. It just takes me a little time to get warmed up.

 I am a relatively new author. I published my first book, Never Forever, in March 2016 and Catching Forever in April 2016. Holding Out For Forever released Jun 17, 2016. It’s been a whirl wind.

Vera’s Links:
Newsletter Sign Up: http://eepurl.com/b5jAvz
Interview with Vera Quinn:
  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are MC romance with lots of action and more than a few surprises.

  1. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I have 4 books presently, Never Forever, Catching Forever, Holding Out For Forever, and Making Forever. I also have a novella in the Wicked Hot Romances Anthology.
Never Forever my first release is my favorite because I released because of my sister.

  1. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I've always love to read but never thought I would have the nerve to publish.  I'm very shy. My sister gave me that extra push to do it and the rest as they say is history.

  1. For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
Never Forever the first. My series continues so best to start at the beginning.

  1. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?
Almost every day is a writing day for me. I get up at 6 am and try to do all my social media and emails except Facebook. Then I work on outlines of new works. After that I spend time doing background and research. Then by that time I do Facebook. After that,  it is writing on works in progress. I usually work until 6 or 7. Then more research. Life pulls me away and I have to eat but that is my basic day. I also have takeovers I have to fit in some slots.

  1. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
Dr. Pepper is my drink and popcorn to eat.

  1. If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
A fictional character wow, that is a hard one. Ok, don't laugh, Huckleberry Finn. I have always been a bit of a tomboy. I think his life would definitely keep me busy.

  1. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I just finished a novella, In Their Dreams coming out in December in the erotica anthology Ropes, Ribbons, and Bows. I also finished Surviving For Tomorrow novella which should be out by the end of October. I will have Beginning of the Inevitable, the first book in my Feral Steel MC out by the end of the year. I am working on a short novella to submit for another anthology and I will have a Christmas BlackPath MC novella also out this year.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment